Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Marcaek

Zandronum Friday Night Fragfest #254: IGPack Terminator and NecroDoom DM

Bust out the Schwarzenegger quotes, because this Friday is Terminator! Splatter puny humans all over the walls of IGPack, and check out your ridiculously high damage numbers, too. American FNF brings Xaser's Necrodome weapon mod to deathmatch: from miniguns to homing missiles, it's a fast and deadly new way to play!

European FNF
When: January 23rd, 2015, 18:00 UTC
Where: Grandvoid, UK
WADs: ST actors, ST data, IGPack, gib fix, ShowDamage, ZandroSpree, NewTextColours
Mode: 32-Player Terminator
Maplist: D2IG01-05, 07, 09, 11-14, 17, 19-20, 23-24, 26, 30-31, SEC1-2

American FNF
When: January 23rd, 2015, 20:00 EDT
Where: Best Ever servers
WADs: 32in24-11, Necrodome weapons, ZandroSpree, NewTextColours
Mode: 32-Player Deathmatch
Maplist: MAP01-03, 05, 08-11, 14-15, 17-18, 20-21, 23-25, 27-29, 32, 34, 40-41

If you want to join, you'll need to download the latest version of Zandronum. You can find out anything else you need to know about Zandronum here. More specific details for this event can be found here. If you need help setting up Zandronum, please look here.

Whenever I try to run igpack in zandronum offline I get 'Script error, "igpack11.wad:DECORATE" line 17: Replaced type 'Railgun' not found in IGRailgun'.
What do I need to do? I'm running it with skulltag_data and skulltag_actors.

Are you loading them in the correct order? "Railgun" is in skulltag_actors.pk3 so it needs to come before igpack.

In other news, I'm psyched to see how Necrodoom-Zanversion plays. Megathanks to Bob for that. :P