Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Lost Soul

Final Doom again.

Umm okay, I posted a message yesterday about PSX Final Doom hidden levels. someone, I think DoomBoy, told me that there are 2 in Plutonia, 2 in TNT. Can anyone tell me where the exits to reach these levels are????

Yeah, but on the other PSX Doom, it says 50+, and isn't kidding. I would like to think that people wouldn't make such a cruel typo... but then.. the music for Club Doom is there but the level isn't, so who knows? can anyone give me the site for williams entertainment? the one on the back of the Final Doom case seems to get me somewhere else I don't wanna go.

he was talking about the pc version, not psx. if you read my post earlier, there are 32 wad files on the psx final doom cd. whether those extra 2 levels are secret, deathmatch, or even unused levels, we don't know. Until someone finds a way to edit the psx wads.

and about the manuals, did you notice that the manuals for doom & descent (no matter which system) are the EXACT SAME? Minus the pictures being different, all of the text is the same. They work hard on the game. You can't expect game developers to make a new manual for each time a new incarnation of doom comes out.

I sure would, especially if they changed how the game works.