Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Doomkid

🍦 BIG Vanilla Doom Wad Pack! REV. 16 - May 24th, 2022 [Maximum Doom the way 'Kid Did]

This is a total oversight, and probably a result of me ripping Serenity from a shovelware disc rather than idgames. Not only is the music not included, but it's an outdated version entirely, dated 1994 rather than 1996 like the idgames one.

Thanks for mentioning this, I will get it fixed next update (and I swear there will, in fact, be another update..)

Was not even AWARE of this whole Wad Collection while making Mine, but dang, seems I have my work cut out for me. A few years off my life are worth it to filter and order a bunch of these for my list. I thought i was gonna burn out with my limited view of what doom wads were out there. BUT this, oh this is giving me the realization that living at the core of the sun ain't that bad!

Though, honestly speaking, seems a lot of these are vanilla compatible rather than vanilla-esque. Most of my list seems to be encompassed by this one. Except mine is "strictly" in the loosest term, "Neo-Vanilla" while this seems to be Vanilla with toppings like sprinkles, nuts, chocolate chips and such.

Also another gripe is that... It is not sorted by date but rather alphabetically.