Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ALilGrayBoi

What games have you beaten/started recently?

I just finished a 6 hour marathon of Undertale pacifist and got past Shao Khan on Mortal Kombat Trilogy. A few days ago I started playing Wolfenstein the old blood and Earthbound. What games have you guys beaten/started? Could be any game, even ones that suck ass

3 hours ago, ALilGrayBoi said:

Undertale pacifist

Do genocide run, and install cheat engine if you get stuck with later bosses and don't have time to waste with damned rigged boss battle.

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, ALilGrayBoi said:

I just finished a 6 hour marathon of Undertale pacifist and got past Shao Khan on Mortal Kombat Trilogy. A few days ago I started playing Wolfenstein the old blood and Earthbound. What games have you guys beaten/started? Could be any game, even ones that suck ass

The Old Blood is fun, it has a off-beat/more comic side compared to The New Order which I like, enjoy!

Otherwise, the most recent game I started is Gone Home, an indie story based game from 2013. Knew it for years and finally decided to begin it.

Last game I beat recently is the solo campaign of Titanfall 2 which was very good. Game's often cheap on Steam sales, I recommand buying it and give it a go.

DooM 2016 and has quickly become my favorite in the entire franchise.  Currently doing a UV-Max run through it.  All videos going forward will have commentary.  The the channel and playlists for more.

As far as half-beaten, I got through Colin McRae Rally 2.0 PS1 on Novice and Intermediate difficulty. Right now began the Expert difficulty rallies. Sweden, Kenya, Italy and UK rallies are blowing my socks off. Incredibly difficult game but lots of fun.

And so far I started replaying the og Colin McRae DiRT 1, 2 and 3 but this time trying to play through them on the highest difficulty. Also incredibly difficult to win races, but also a lot of fun. These games really make me appreciate high difficulty more these days. Forces me to actually put effort into my runs and make decent decisions about the vehicle setups and car choices. I love those games so, so much.

Posted (edited)

Diablo 2 - Lord Of Destruction.  I replayed the whole thing after a long time of not playing.  Act1 to Act5 and did the secret cow level.  After somany years I just noticed almost every area or fields in each Act outside town is identical, just different design.  

I spent a lot of my life playing this game and had gained a lot of weight.  Also spent a lot of real money just to have good items in the game.  Only to be lost from not logging in online for a long time.

started Tales of Arise and Lies of P
beaten MW 2019 and MHR Sunbreak with another character
I am also playing a lot of Battlefield 1 multiplayer recently  

20 hours ago, Rykzeon said:

Do genocide run

I plan on it. I never got around to finishing genocide because of undyne. I sucked at it so much I reset like 3 times to get better items

Finished Shining Force last night, I might start with Shining Force CD (which is a remake of the first two Shining Force Game Gear games) since I've been enjoying the series.

Right now I'm working on classic Doom, Doom II, Doom 2016, Final Doom (PSX) UV Walkthroughs. And a new mage build Skyrim character. Always Pokemon go and hay day in the background

Depending how recent we're talking about a month or so ago I achieved the 1000% for Splatoon 3: Side Order.

I may or may not be addicted.

Just replayed Arkham Asylum after nearly a decade. Still holds up but was a lot easier than I remembered.