Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Belial

Heretic demos (non-demopack and NM)

E1 NM Any% 5:49 trash run but its something
VOD: "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24jgDGw1Qk4"

HanoHe1nm549.zip

On 5/25/2023 at 12:11 AM, 4shockblast said:

Hey, welcome to the forums. :) Just FYI, Heretic NM-Speed is BP Speed with the -respawn parameter turned on manually. I think what you recorded is just BP Speed.

Its on standart parameters, i didnt change anything, lets count it like that then, i dont mind ;)

^ What is the difference between max and speed here? Getting all secrets? Excuse my ignorance, but this map never was my favorite.

14 minutes ago, Hitherto said:

^ What is the difference between max and speed here? Getting all secrets? Excuse my ignorance, but this map never was my favorite.

I think so. There are 3 secrets, but as I understand after killing D'Sparil you will always get 23/22 kills, so that would be the only difference.

E2M8 SM Max in 1:14

he2m8m114.zip

Here also is a 1:15 from earlier, before I came up with the slight route improvement. I don't think the Maulotaur fight was any faster than the 1:14, if anything it might've actually been a bit slower, but it at least felt really clean / fast.

he2m8m115.zip

On 10/16/2023 at 2:45 AM, Doomniel said:

E3M4 NOMO100S in 1:33,37

E3M4-133.zip

Hey, you used skill 5 for this demo, NoMo should use skill 4. I don't have an easy way to check if this plays back on skill 4 in Heretic, do you mind redoing this run?