Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
NiGHTMARE

What is Doom?

I think it is a range of a range of dairy products or something, but I'm not sure. Can someone tell me what it is?

um doom is a game but if your looking of the meaning of the word Doom then i think it means like "apacolyps or death or something that deals with death"

oh its a very bad game that makes teens do things like pulling Columbines and other crazy stuff..... you probably wouldnt like it

Guest Firebrandt
SaGa said:

um doom is a game but if your looking of the meaning of the word Doom then i think it means like "apacolyps or death or something that deals with death"

No actually "Doom" is derived from a word that means judgement.

SaGa said:

Allways handy - the Dictionary.

doom \'du_:m\ n
1: JUDGMENT, SENTENCE; esp : a judicial condemnation or sentence
2: DESTINY, FATE
3: RUIN, DEATH
-- doom vb

Actually I think the word doom comes from doomsday, as in the doomsday book, a book of statistics of England, put together by a king, William the Conquerer, I think. It was actually called the Domsday book, Dom meaning, in old English and German Cathedral (Dom=Dome=Cathedral Dome?...doesnt make much sense to me but what the heck).

lol, I can't believe people took this post seriously.

There really are a lot of gullible people in this community.