Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Acid

New Doom Products (Collectibles)

Since Doom's been out for a while now, I've been seeing some cool Doom related products like figurines, t-shirts and keychains around a few stores.

Saw some Pop! Vinyl toys, but the actual toy itself didn't look all that nice. Also found a t-shirt with all the classic Doom I/II monsters in all their pixelated glory piled onto the middle, which looked nice, but I'd have gotten something else at $25 each...

Anything cool or quirky that you've guys have found?

I don't have a lot of Doom merch, mostly because there's so little of it that's reasonably priced and/or easy to find. I have the plush Cacodemon and a t-shirt of the box art of the original Doom. I just looked up some Doom shirts and a lot of them don't look too great. I'd like a Doom shirt that is a bit more subtle, like maybe just the UAC logo, something only Doom fans would get. I hate video game t-shirts that are the logo of the game with some shitty promo art everyone's seen a thousand times thrown on there. Box art shirts are the only exception to that, otherwise it just looks bad in my opinion.

I don't really like t-shirts with boxart on them either, something about it just seems tacky. Something like a lone UAC or Quake logo would be better, as there's a clean simplicity to the whole thing.

I can see where you're coming from with the tacky box art t-shirt thing, but somehow, I don't mind them. I think it's a better way of showing your love for something than just lame promo art or some dorky, unfunny joke.

Does anyone remember that $500 doom statue that imitated the original doom boxart?

I mean it looks super cool, but I dont know anyone who could afford it without taking in a loan.