Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
invictius

Looking for wad that gives menu to play all iwads

Not sure if the author posted it here or not. You'd simply load this wad an be able to select all iwads and the master levels from the main menu.

Its not working right atm. Wait until there is a fix. Oh, and you better have all the required wads needed for the "smoosh" or its not going to work.

Jimp Argon said:

Its not working right atm. Wait until there is a fix. Oh, and you better have all the required wads needed for the "smoosh" or its not going to work.

I take it that means nrftl and plutonia/tnt don't show up? That's my problem.

I did the smoosh without Nerve.wad and it works fine for me. Is that not one of the required ones, though?

Gifty said:

I did the smoosh without Nerve.wad and it works fine for me. Is that not one of the required ones, though?

That's fine, just know you are missing an episode that's all. Your playing with an incomplete package. While I am able to enjoy the full one.

Suit yourself.

Oh, you made it sound like the smoosh would malfunction if one of the wads as missing. I was just saying I was missing one and it still worked.

Well it wasn't working properly despite having the wads, but as I have already said... Its been fixed.