Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
fodders

I want one!

bah, people here think my standards are low as hell, when in real life everyone says I'll never be happy with the high standards I have.

high standards I have.

Yeh I hear you have a rule about same species? That's gonna rule out most of your potential mates

Actually fod, I can give in to that rule for a female moose.

-orion thinks for a minute-
isn't a female moose a deer? I hate deer... dammit, I'll never get laid.

a female moose is a female moose.

ASTOUNDING

supermarket.exe

how many times, it's a .dll

no! a female moose is a deer!!!!!!! IT IS!!!!! it really is, or my sex ed. teacher was fucking with my head.

The correct name for female moose is a COW, the male is called a BULL and the young moose is called a CALF.

I've seen many moose in my life, never a Moses' one though!

I'm just too sexy for your eyes.

The correct name for female moose is a COW, the male is called a BULL and the young moose is called a CALF.

Dammit fod, I hope you're not calling my lady a cow!

no! a female moose is a deer!!!!!!! IT IS!!!!! it really is,

And...A deer is a family not a sex, a female deer is a doe, that always reminds me of the simpsons episode where Homer hits a deer statue with the car, and shouts "Doh" and Marj adds, "a deer" and Lisa ends "a female deer" cracked me up!

And...A deer is a family not a sex, a female deer is a doe, that always reminds me of the simpsons episode where Homer hits a deer statue with the car, and shouts "Doh" and Marj adds, "a deer" and Lisa ends "a female deer" cracked me up!

LOL...me too.

well it's not a great photo, perhaps if orion would oblige a better one. Yeah, she does have nice ones.

I can't see her dman face properly though.