Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
geekmarine

Show all textures

Okay, so it seems that I have somehow activated some feature wherein only textures I have previously used in my WAD are displayed, and so I have to press TAB to view the rest. Now, this seems to be possibly a nice feature, but how in the heck do I disable it?

This has got to be the dumbest thing ever. But for an answer. NO! Actually, while CodeImp said this would be an option in the next version(?) you have to live with that tab feature for now.

It should be disable-able, because sometimes I get a run-time error while hitting TAB and Doom Builder crashes.

Mivalekan said:

It should be disable-able, because sometimes I get a run-time error while hitting TAB and Doom Builder crashes.

You would get that anyway. This is a Doom Builder glitch that has very little to do with "hiding" textures. If I were you I'd edit textures in 3D mode, happens less often IME.

It usually happens when you try to browse through invalid textures. Ie if there's only one texture, and it's nonexistant, then it'll crash if you try to browse the texture set. It's looking for something that's not there, and last I heard, programs don't like that.