Cyberdemon
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > WADs & Mods > Where to get the another Zombie Doom...?

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 09:16. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Gilgamesh
Warming Up

I'm looking for that old Zombie Doom Project, which stopped and was released as a zip file with a password. That one where as you shoot the zombies, their arms fall down. It has a zombie with a chainsaw, and when you kill he, the chainsaw fall crazy on the ground.
Somebody still have it? Or know where to get it?
Thanks!

ps: yes, i'm aware of the Zombie Remix.

Old Post 02-26-02 13:05 #
Gilgamesh is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Gilgamesh
Warming Up

I found something about it in the old news here in doomworld:
http://www.doomworld.com/oldnews/899.shtml

11 agoust.

Old Post 02-26-02 13:18 #
Gilgamesh is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

CLICK ME FOR THE SAME LINK AS ABOVE BUT I OPEN IN A NEW WINDOW. The URL BB code tags make it easier for peeps to go to URLS you supply without leave the forums.

Old Post 02-28-02 07:22 #
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Gilgamesh
Warming Up

yeah, i know... :P
just forgot it... [url = blablabla ] [/ url] :D

Old Post 02-28-02 12:33 #
David_Ferstat
Warming Up

Well, if you're aware of Cory Whittle's Zombie Remix, then finding the original file should be easy, as Cory provided a link to it in his readme file.

Try here:

ftp://3darchives.in-span.net/pub/idgames/levels/doom2/v-z/zombies.zip

Old Post 02-28-02 17:39 #
David_Ferstat is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Vominus
I am the
Metal Master

ftp://3darchives.in-span.net/pub/id...v-z/zombies.zip

Just for comfort.

Old Post 02-28-02 18:03 #
Vominus is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

Heh, Gilgamesh. Do you like history? You must to name yourself after the Sumerian epic "the Epic of Gilgamesh" which describes the dark underworld the Sumerians belived in.

Old Post 02-28-02 21:03 #
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Gilgamesh
Warming Up

yeah, i've choosen my nick from there :)

And about Zombie Doom, i'm not talking about that Zombie Doom! Read my first post. I'm talking about the Zombie Doom project that was hosted here at Doomworld, and stopped after a hd-crash. The file was released as zombeta.zip, with a password. This one was very good, and i lost the file in a hd crash too :(

Old Post 03-01-02 12:46 #
pilottobombadier
Stained Class King

No clue...But you can download a lot of the weapons graphics off of the doom archives in teh combos section.

Old Post 03-01-02 20:57 #
pilottobombadier is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Gilgamesh
Warming Up

I have all of then. I was looking for the dehacked patch. But thank you all anyway.

Old Post 03-02-02 13:08 #
David_Ferstat
Warming Up

I have the zombeta.zip (946KB) and update.zip (9KB). Both are UN-locked, and ready to open.

If you wish to email me at:

dferstat@iinet.net.au

I can include them in my reply.

Old Post 03-07-02 11:08 #
David_Ferstat is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Gilgamesh
Warming Up

THANK YOU VERY MUCH! :)

Old Post 03-07-02 13:11 #
Ghostpilot

Hey what about the rest of us.

I want to play that wad aswell.

Old Post 03-15-02 15:23 #
Ghostpilot is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote