Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Adem

Doom 4

Hello guys im new to this forum, although ive played all doom games and done alot of maps in doom 3. when doom 4 was just released i was so angry with snapmap that i refused to play the game at all, now a few years later with the new stuff ive decided to give it another try. i just came across this map from doom 64 on you tube by accident called "watch your step" made in snapmap mode. do not look for it in the game someone removed it.. anyways. there is a SEA of blood in this map, how did he achive this? how did he make thise liquid textures? and how did he make a room as big as that and be able to spawn demons and stuff in it aswell. ive been looking around alot for tutorials and info with no sucess can anyone help me solve this problem?

Using Blocking Volumes, you can change the texture and color of the volumes, There's a Module Called Grid Room, you can use it to build whatever you want out of Blocking volumes and Props.

Is it possible SnapMap's increased flexibility might could make it a respectable editor like DoomBuilder?

Yes, its starting to get more and more advanced, look in you tube, course it aint no where near doom3.. 

On 9.6.2017 at 10:43 PM, the creator said:

ive played all doom games and done alot of maps in doom 3.

Don't want to derail the thread, but can I download your Doom 3 maps somewhere? I am always looking for new ones.

ya, just google it, there are some sites around u can dl them oh and look for "phobos mode" its very extreme 

Google what? "creator doom 3 map"? ...

And "phobos mode" doom 3 returns exactly 2 results, one is this very thread.

25 minutes ago, Tetzlaff said:

Google what? "creator doom 3 map"? ...

And "phobos mode" doom 3 returns exactly 2 results, one is this very thread.

Phobos mode should probably be Phobos mod: http://www.moddb.com/mods/phobos

No idea where you'd find his other stuff though.

Doom 3 Phobos is from Team Future, long-awaited and not released yet. There is a recent thread in the Doom 3 forum.