Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xdarkmasterx

The Infested Base

Reminds those 90's wads. Like texture choices, sky crusher and irrational monster placement. It seems, it doesn't have proper exit and I spotted HOM. I don't know if you're newbie or not, but you should work harder than that. 

FDA did not finish. very 90's shovelware style.  I do not feel motivated to play further because i don't often like replaying sections I already beat over just to get to the place where I left off, and I didn't save.

edit: your last map was better, of course.

5 hours ago, Myst.Haruko said:

Reminds those 90's wads. Like texture choices, sky crusher and irrational monster placement. It seems, it doesn't have proper exit and I spotted HOM. I don't know if you're newbie or not, but you should work harder than that. 

Not to be rude, but this mapper here already has several maps under his/her belt, and mistakes can happen when it comes to HOMs quite easily at times. I've seen people release maps that were much more laden with issues than this here map in the past.

Well, I was wrong and I didn't have much time for puzzles and other things. Sorry. I'll test again and check for exit and other things.