Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JuanCo

Doom 2016 for PS4

Hi there,

I have recently been playing doom on the ps4 console, but am stuck at a part, so I was wondering if anybody know if the cheat codes are working for the ps4 console? I have tried several things but do not work.

Any information about this?

Thanks in advance.

Juan

I think it's safe to assume that you can't use cheat codes on the console versions. Or if you can, nobody has discovered how.

2 minutes ago, Ex Oblivione said:

Which part are you stuck at?

In the 8th mission,  there is a part where a hell lot of demons show, I run out or ammo, so if I return to look for ammo and the go back to where I was, the are the same amount of demons so I am stuck, can not move forward... I need a cheat to get full ammo and then continue.. but to be honest I am not sure if cheats are enabled for the PS4. Do you know that?

Mission 8 is the Advanced Research Complex. I'll share MajorSlackVideos in-depth Doom 4 Walkthrough. Watch through them and see if you can use any of his strategies.

I highly doubt it. Even on PC whenever I've tried to use the DEV mode it ends up corrupting the save file if I exit the game and go back in.

there's the bfg glitch. keep the weapon wheel open quickly after firing a bfg. the slow motion effect will affect everything but the health-drain effect of the missile making it stay in the air much longer and cause more damage.