Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
WARDUST

ROGUE REBEL Tc [RELEASE]

Nice work on the AT-PT so far. I love the AT-PTs so it's awesome to see them show up.

When you shared it in the sprite thread earlier I thought you were working on it being a replacement for the Mancubus, but I guess we'll wait and see what you've got planned for that. The FatsoAliens you've got right now are pretty cool, maybe they could be geared up Hutts :P.

I've enjoyed the previous versions' arachnotron replacements so far. But I do indeed understand the choice of the AT-PT being an arachnotron, it's behavior fits it quite well. And you've still got the probes in the mix too.

Nice work as always, keep it up!

4 hours ago, Xim said:

Nice work on the AT-PT so far. I love the AT-PTs so it's awesome to see them show up.

When you shared it in the sprite thread earlier I thought you were working on it being a replacement for the Mancubus, but I guess we'll wait and see what you've got planned for that. The FatsoAliens you've got right now are pretty cool, maybe they could be geared up Hutts :P.

I've enjoyed the previous versions' arachnotron replacements so far. But I do indeed understand the choice of the AT-PT being an arachnotron, it's behavior fits it quite well. And you've still got the probes in the mix too.

Nice work as always, keep it up! 

Hey Xim, thanks for your words!
For the Mancubus I had the idea of turning it into an oppressor Droideka, but the truth is that I don't mind that Mancubus Wardusted, it reminds me of a fat alien or something like that. And on the other hand, to put an enemy like that from when the clones... I'm not entirely convinced how it happened to me with the spider droid. Aniway it calls you "rebel scum" when it sees you so... it's starwars univers i say! :P

Excellent work! Although I did like you using an edit of the Duke edit sprite I made, I think this one suits your mod much more. Definitely a more accurate sprite, and more original too.

33 minutes ago, Xim said:

Excellent work! Although I did like you using an edit of the Duke edit sprite I made, I think this one suits your mod much more. Definitely a more accurate sprite, and more original too.

The rancor was an enemy i always want for the mod, but i did a lot of frustrated sprites before i saw yours finished. I enjoy that one, but it fits better in your mod and i needed as you said, something different. Also i like our mods beign diferent as much as posible,  so i needed to do that.

Thanks aniway for all this time with you rancor. I will keep it in the credits :)

Happy New year to everyone!
New update focused mainly in the ATST. Deadly and with a more accurate animation.
Uploaded v0101
Improved ATST sprites and animation
Improved Prove Pain animation
Improved Rancor animation
ATSTs.png.de443fe8db1d954612d4ce9b87beb1d9.png

Highly recomended test in CONCERN.wad for Doom1. An amazing one!
And remember you have a thread here to find wads for this mod, in wich you can participate:

3 hours ago, Xim said:

Very neat idea. The guns seem to be a bit blurry though. Maybe you could use an upscaled version for it?

yes yes, it's only an idea. I would like to put something in the heat like a "control helmet" or something. I need some time to find weaponry... it looks like a Lord of the Rings troll hihi

Oh! and i remember trying to work over the upscale spider and when i downloaded this file, the png sprites ar completely transparent. Have you noticed that or it's only me?

Edited by WARDUST

The transparent sprites you're finding are just there to tell the engine how big the sprites are to be drawn. The actual sprites are in the FILTER folder, organized by game and in a HIRES folder.

Added 2022_v14.01
Fixes on weapons and other stethic things
Also a new pk3 compatibility for Ozonia megawad (in custom wads for doom2 folder). A more tactical one, really good!

Edited by WARDUST

Completed the texture pack for the Ozonia Megawad uploaded, and a minor update for the main texture pack. Regards!

Changing again the Arachnotron replacer. Replacing the current ATPT with a remastered spiderprobe. Here the first test, along with new scope for the missillauncher.
Hope you like it!

It will be implemented in a few days (i will edit this post when done)

Awesome stuff! I've been wanting to see an imperial security droid in Doom for a while.

28 minutes ago, Xim said:

Awesome stuff! I've been wanting to see an imperial security droid in Doom for a while.

This will be done soon. Here the sequence slapping the face :P
SecDroid.gif.d3cd26e6046079de6a688aeb728242d2.gif

Ready 2022_v12.02
Some minor changes on smokes and some decorate edits.
Big change on Phase1 and ATPTs, now replaced with the redoned spider probes and the security droid.
Also the textures are moving to 2022_v12.02
Regards!

Edited by WARDUST

Ready 17.02
Compatibility Switches shot (Now you can activate swhitches like in Sigil wad shooting blasters)
Added extra frames on Sec Droid death
Remastered sparks and smoke (big change here, see video attacked)
Added custom pk3 for Exomoon and Sigil

Big upgrade on enemy brightmaps (no more use of "BRIGHT" in decorate, making 100% bright the sprite when shooting. Now it has the brightmap and the light from the shot, more accurate and beautiful)
Recolor in the new sparks (just to have a bit more blue and green)
corrected Autogun shot on stromtroopers

Edited by WARDUST

New replacer for Phase3, based on Mandalorian darksoldiers
Darkphase.PNG.a8ad8ff662a15c83f8e67ea6598370f4.PNG
It will be a replacer for common Phase3
Phase3.PNG.67739b52fcd16fa22b8be8a11023fff4.PNG
The stealth version remains the same with mostly Fuzzy aparence
1563450729_DarkPhaseStealth.PNG.90fb7278e0ab44d489a17d54e805f72b.PNG

I've rebmoved the Fly sequence (it annoyes me a lot)

Some extra Gl lights on explosions
Moving blaster smoke to grey instead black
Mynock audio changed
Lesser Mynock has now melee attack
Some sprites cleaned (erased white pixels from Minigunstorms, launcher and blaster)
Replaced Phase3
Reduced sparks size to avoid lag

Hello! I'm fairly new to Doom mods and I came across your mod! I would love to play this!!! Looks amazing! I'll PM you. Can't wait to see what else is in store!

Edited by Hahnter

On 3/28/2022 at 7:10 PM, Hahnter said:

Hello! I'm fairy new to Doom mods and I came across your mod! I would love to play this!!! Looks amazing! I'll PM you. Can't wait to see what else is in store!

Thanks Hahnter! you're welcome

Uploaded v30.03
Phase2 complete fire sequence (missing rotation frames on vanilla)
Bosskate complete fire sequence (missing rotation frames on vanilla)
StealthPhase3 has new details on fire and pain animations
bowcaster makes a bit more damage

May the 4th be with you! Everything is looking good but those little bat things did get stuck in a wall for me.

Nice to see you Rex! Yes, sometimes the replacer makes this kind of bug. When replacing a single monster with various mynocks, in small places like this, if the monster is close to the wall some of tge mynocks spawn in the middle. 

It doesn,t happen often, and it,s a feature i like and don,t want renunce. I prefer this bug time to time. But i will try to fix it.
uploading v05.05 with small change in the code. As it's dificult to find in action the bug, i will ask you in PM if you can do a small test as you did with Interrogation Droids

Thanks for playing and advicing! I apreciate it

Kind regards

Edited by WARDUST