Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
alando1

Operation: MDK - UPDATED 2/8/2024

Hello everyone, I am proud to announce to the release of a new map pack for the Toby Accessibility Mod - Operation: MDK! Included in this new map pack: 15 blind-player-friendly levels all inspired by 90s/2000s wads like Biowar, Doom Resurrection, & Dark 7. The best part about this map set is that anyone can play it. Whether you are visually impaired or sighted, everyone will be able to enjoy these levels from start to finish. Download link and video below! Enjoy! :)

Be sure to check out the Toby Accessibility Mod for the blind!

**DOWNLOAD OPERATION: MDK - FOR TOBY ACCESSIBILITY MOD VERSION 7.0**

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lbPZM2CAhr86jsFncNtBNFIpxIV3HB1u/view?usp=sharing

**DOWNLOAD OPERATION: MDK - UPDATED 12/3/2023 - HOTFIX**

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/y0ggbmgmaerd9ovti16xp/OperationMDK_Hotfix.zip?rlkey=orr3uprzys8jn3vmubcmm87xf&dl=0

Release Video:

-Alando1

Edited by alando1 : Updates

Great concept and level design but I found myself low on ammo throughout the levels, felt unbalanced at many points.

Assume the player does not find secrets.

@DankMetal - Thank you :)

@SpaceCat_2001 - Funny story - While I was trying to figure out a good name for this project, I came across a video on YouTube talking about the game, MDK. Also, when I went to a retro gaming convention over the summer, one of the computers had MDK available to play on it. I believe it was a tail-tell sign I was going to name this project Operation: MDK :)

@DoomBerry - Not many secrets contain ammo boosts. Most of them have a Soul Sphere, Mega Sphere, or Mega Armor. Some secrets contain a weapon like the SSG, Rocket Launcher, Plasmagun, or BFG 9000. One secret that I do know that has a bunch of ammo is on MAP04. When you access the red door, the room you enter into has a secret along the green tech wall across from the red door. The secret there has some goodies to help you out. The hard difficulty does has a slight squeeze on ammo but, just enough to get the player through the level - proper resource management is required. On medium difficulty, there's a good amount of ammo for the player - not too much, not too little. And on Easy, it has a surplus of resources.

@Firedust - Thank you :) Yes, indeed. I do have some coming down the line like the TOTLM2 Remaster and a couple of single level wads. TOTLM2 Remaster, I'm hoping to release by the end of the month.

-Alando1

Hey guys, I have an updated version of Operation: MDK. Just fixed a tiny issue in one of the levels which could impact a blind player's progression. New download link available.

-Alando1

Hey guys, I have a new release of Operation: MDK for the newly released version of the Toby Accessibility Mod. Download link is available. Enjoy! :)

-Alando1