Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pavera

"HALLOWS" -- Haunted Black Metal EP out now on Bandcamp!

497152551_hallowsartxs.png.990298c9fe975aa6a12d44bb87e80dab.png

https://unholybones.bandcamp.com/album/hallows

I am probably known on Doomworld as the creator of ARRIVAL, but my most recent projects for the past year or so have been music related!

Today I'm releasing a new EP, HALLOWS, a collection of blackened, haunted, infectious instrumentals, meant to get your head banging on HALLOWEEN (and the coming winter months).

I've been working super hard on these, and I'm extremely happy with how they turned out.

The album is free to download, and all I ask is that if you find yourself enjoying it, leave a comment or a review and pass it onto a friend!

Happy (early) Halloween!

Great album! A Ghost is still my favorite track, but everything on here is excellent. (It's really hard to pick a second favorite, I love them all!)

thanks! I had a blast making this album, in many ways feels like a culmination of everything I have learned over the year.

18 hours ago, BeetBeardTheBrave said:

Can't say I wasn't hoping for Arrival 2, but anything Pavera creates I'll enjoy. :) Happy Halloween, my dude. 

Picking up music production this year has been a huge boost in creative energy to me, so I will say, don't necessarily lose hope ;)

2 hours ago, pavera said:

thanks! I had a blast making this album, in many ways feels like a culmination of everything I have learned over the year.

Picking up music production this year has been a huge boost in creative energy to me, so I will say, don't necessarily lose hope ;)

GASP!  I would love to see where Arrival-guy goes after he eats that final life-blueberry!  But don't feel pigeonholed; if you're being creative and happy, that's more important than gratifying us. :)