Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Vegeta

Two ideas for sprite artists

What about to recolour the Revenant to make it look as the one of DOOM³? If done well, it can be really cool.
And what about to turn pink the dog-like ghost from GBD2 (the guardians of Zuul, I don't remember their names), that monsters turned pink, with eyes turned yellow, would look like the Demon from DOOM walking on four legs.
The second one I think is not THAT hard, I tried to do it, but I can't find the exact colours.

Vegeta said:

And what about to turn pink the dog-like ghost from GBD2 (the guardians of Zuul, I don't remember their names), that monsters turned pink, with eyes turned yellow, would look like the Demon from DOOM walking on four legs.

Actually they were the terror dogs who were the gatekeeper and the keymaster, Zuul and Vince Clortho respectively. They were the minions of Gozer.

Recolouring it Pink would be cool, but It would look silly unless it was modified with some Cybdernetic legs.

Look! I'm imitating people when I ask them to make sprites for me!

*Gives the finger*
Fuck you. Make you own goddamn sprites, you ass ramming cockmaster.

Aha ha ha ha ha

Jesus, you must be *really* new. Check my title, if you haven't noticed it.

UltraMarioMan said:

I think hes just being a jerk...

Not me, the people I ask.

Some people do that when I ask them to make sprites. Don't call me a jerk. I didn't do anything wrong.

Appearantly You've asked wrong people. :-/

EDIT:

Vegeta said:

What about to recolour the Revenant to make it look as the one of DOOM³? If done well, it can be really cool.
The second one I think is not THAT hard, I tried to do it, but I can't find the exact colours.

Done :-)
Check Bestiary