Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Death Egg

Doom 64 for Doom II

CoTeCiO said:

Apparently The Absolution is broken, I couldn't get to fight whatever thing is in the middle of the map because I couldn't find a way to lower the wall.

It's a shootable switch I believe. That was done so that the fight would begin, putting the switch there simply ensures it will, or you may have ended up with a player roaming the fight area forever wondering why nothing is happening.

Nevander said:

It's a shootable switch I believe. That was done so that the fight would begin, putting the switch there simply ensures it will, or you may have ended up with a player roaming the fight area forever wondering why nothing is happening.

Yep, there's a shootable switch at the beginning, but once I get to the main area and kill every monster that come from the teleporters, there's no way to lower the main tower. I tried every switch I could find.

That's weird... the middle tower is supposed to be lowering constantly automatically because it's raised into the ceiling by a ton of units, that way the fight will end close to the time the tower lowers far enough. Perhaps the line to trigger it wasn't made with vanilla behavior in mind, because it does work in ZDoom.

It's been five days, I'm locking this thread. having this thread locked cause idk how to do that. Mechadon, you're welcome to create yours as soon as you're ready.

Ok, will do Death Egg. I may send you a PM sometime soon. Also I'll need a bit of time to get myself prepared and organized, so the new thread might not pop up until a bit later.