Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Hellbent

5 new DM wads on my site - some Screenshots, too.

My site just got another 5 DM wads added to it, so hurry on over and grab em.

There are also some screenshots as well.

There is also a .zip on the site containing all the wads on the site plus a few not on the site.

I told you it's not difficult. Thank you very much, makes it a lot simpler to find the new stuff than to just pick and choose through a menu.

Need to check these out to see how they play, but judging by the screengrabs a bit texture variation wouldn't go a miss.

Well really I think this son of a bitch ought to do a Dwango2k2.wad with his badassed map01 remakes. Maybe he could call it 'Entrywaves' or something.

Well really I think this son of a bitch ought to do a Dwango2k2.wad with his badassed map01 remakes. Maybe he could call it 'Entrywaves' or something.

=)

Well, if I'm not mistaken, the impression I have received is that people like my original maps more than my map01 remakes. But if other people other than you and myself think this is a good idea, I'll give it serious consideration. Although I think I would call it 'Re-Entry.wad'

Need to check these out to see how they play, but judging by the screengrabs a bit texture variation wouldn't go a miss.

Yes, I was a bit reluctant to show screenies, as more than half of my wads use the same green against sky motif and don't tell at all whether the maps play well or not.

Wrong forum.

Fixed.

Thanks Zaldron, forgot I wasn't in General Forum when I posted.

I like browngrn, grass1 etc for the outside and tekgrenX for hallways. Combined with about 200 light level it makes the maps feel soft and cuddly.