Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sir Fragsalot

2 Days...

Sorry for messing up the topic -_-

heh you and your girl problems j/k um no i dont unless she is very imiture BWT i had a crush on a girl too years older then me and im 14

Guest ZarcyB

Sorry for messing up the topic -_-

Heh, I've been thinking about downloading a version of this thing sometime :)

It seems like no one cares about Skulltag and I don't know why. The next version is REALLY REALLY good, I have been playing it a lot and it's just a giant crapload of fun. Like 6-way instagib, or a 3-on-3 CTF game, or just some good old fashioned free-for-all DM... it beats the living crap out of csDoom to say the least.

Guest deathwarrior

there's a shitload of new features, but i aint gonna spoil it for all of you people, so dont bother asking

Linguica said:

It seems like no one cares about Skulltag and I don't know why. The next version is REALLY REALLY good, I have been playing it a lot and it's just a giant crapload of fun. Like 6-way instagib, or a 3-on-3 CTF game, or just some good old fashioned free-for-all DM... it beats the living crap out of csDoom to say the least.

Hey, I care! Why else would I have posted this?

Linguica said:

Huh?

Where did you get that impression? Thats all people talk about these days :P

Lüt said:

Heh, I've been thinking about downloading a version of this thing sometime :)

/Me strangles Lüt for not having dl'ed a version yet!