Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cadman

Some never learn or don't care!

Grimm said:

Heh, they shoulda just went Turok.

their setup would have allowed that. Too bad Goldeneye hadn't been released by then- they could've used the Goldeneye scheme used by Unreal Tournament on the DreamCast. Woulda been much better.

(falls asleep on keyboard) put a plushie in meh hands.......

Am I the only person that uses no mouse, arrow keys for movement, alt for strafe, shift for run (never use autorun), ctrl for shoot, and space for use?

I used to, when I played DM/Co-Op all the time 3 years ago. Now however, since I play online games, aiming with the mouse is necessary to get a decent amount of frags.

Derrick said:

I used to, when I played DM/Co-Op all the time 3 years ago. Now however, since I play online games, aiming with the mouse is necessary to get a decent amount of frags.

Meh, I survive on my ancient keyboard-only and 56 modem.

Archvile46 said:

Am I the only person that uses no mouse, arrow keys for movement, alt for strafe, shift for run (never use autorun), ctrl for shoot, and space for use?

I used to use the default controls when I first got the game. Changing the control setup meant I had to totally relearn how to play, but ended up being worth it for me.

Archvile46 said:

Meh, I survive on my ancient keyboard-only and 56 modem.

Tis possible, but get anythign higher than that and you'll NEED a mouse. That's the thing. To me it actually seems your 56k is keeping you from your best.

Archvile46 said:

I used to, then I discovered MSN Zone.

DoomRater said:

Tis possible, but get anythign higher than that and you'll NEED a mouse. That's the thing. To me it actually seems your 56k is keeping you from your best.

It probably is. I've gotten used to playing an entire server full of people with less than half the ping I have. But whatever, heh, I play to have fun so I don't bitch about it very often.

I wanna win first, and then if I'm losing I'l have fun. But I hate spoiling it for people who want to play for real so I'd announce that or something.

I'm all about putting up a fihgt. I've not had much of a real DM opponent, just a melee Shareware game over a school network. And getting 6 weeks off my mail from it... Anyway, kicking that one guy's ass made me think that some guys just plain suck. Or don't play. I strafed him down with a pistol and he couldn't hurt me much with his pistol. I mean I did stuopid things like rishing a rocket opponent with a pistol but geesh, you think I'd do that now?

Blood.... darkness.... COME ONTO ME!

soon as I get a nightmare skin, then all the base wil belong to ME!

...er, when I get my field1b.wad finished. Then I will ahve to join the fray and see how good j00 are!