Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Remilia Scarlet

haha, nVidia's lost it

Intel Integrated Graphics? Bwahaha!
/* Sarcastic
The FX5900 256mg card was badly beaten by the integrated intel graphics chip sporting 8mg of ram and no floating point calculator..

Next week.. The Nividia 5900 vs a NIC.
*/

yea nvidia has lost its edge. like intel has started to.

ironicly i get a kick out of the AMD64 bit ad, "only windows compatible 64bit CPU". well not exactly, yes windows will run but to use the 64 bit abilities you have to use unix/linux right now. i think there is a windows alpha/beta for like $500 that can but fuck paying that much for a damn alpha/beta

TeamKill said:

Exactly where on their site can I read this? Your link just points to the main page.

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it in the news archive.
They were describing an ideal situation where the drivers are so well bugtested that they won't require frequent updates. Nvidia acknowledges that they're not gonna reach that point any time soon.

Heh. WinXP 64-bit is quite readily available, it was available quite some time ago and contrary to popular belief 64-bit drivers for both ATI and Nvidia cards have been available quite some time. The AMD64 claim that they have the first Windows-compatible 64-bit CPU isn't even technically correct, because WinXP64 runs on Itaniums, and there are versions of WinNT for the Alpha CPU.

Dark Fox said:

Intel Integrated Graphics? Bwahaha!
/* Sarcastic
The FX5900 256mg card was badly beaten by the integrated intel graphics chip sporting 8mg of ram and no floating point calculator..

Next week.. The Nividia 5900 vs a NIC.
*/

You're confusing performance with market share. A very fast piece of hardware doesn't necessarily sell well. The price of the product matters a lot.