Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
sandmanfvr

Romero.wad

I played ALOT of levels on those Dzone disks and what not. Back in the day I found a level made by John Romero and the filename was romero.wad. (duh) The level was amazing!! Hell, he even redid the title screen. I remember I got in on a PC Gamer disc a long time ago. Anybody got that level? Now I would like to see that level remade. Just an idea.

I don't think John Romero ever released any maps for free. Well, except the shareware... but you know what I mean.

Well not to get into a "I am right you suck" thing, but trust me it was there and I played it. I don't know if it was John Romero, but it was a guy named Romero.

Oh, I'm not doubting there was a wad, just the specific and particular author... perhaps Ron Jomero, instead?

Or this wad?

Well I was suppose to be in Doom 3 editing, cause I was wondering if anybody wanted to do it in the Doom 3 editor. Damn admins sometimes...

Yes, that last level is the one, Chapel of Romero. GREAT level.

There are surely very few maps for the original Dooms that it would be feasible to remake for Doom3. This is clearly not one of them.

Yeah, really. Romero.wad had a StC time of about 28 seconds, then it was completely crate infested. Like a giant crate monster started crapping crates on all the zombies.

Well I liked it. I played the level till I killed everything in there but the Cyberdemon and I didn't have enough ammo to kill him.