Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
RESOL

DOOM is life. But what if life was DOOM???

Well, first of all I'd like to finally see what's on the other end of the little grey door near the starting spot in E1M1.

You know, Iv'e been wondering that too...

Also, I'd like to piss my name in the sand outside the star-shaped Phobos Anomaly.

If I'm not mistaken, it's awfully cold on phobos. the piss might freeze in midair. That would be a spectacle.

Then stand on the green platform and head back home.
Probably.

I reeeeealy doubt that that teleporter heads home, FlatHead.

Now that I think aboot it. I couldn't really die, so the smart thing to do is fight, fight and fight some more! I bump into a spider demon, I get 30 rounds pumped through my skull, die and end up back at the start of the level. Try, try again there must be someway to finish.

i have always whated to know how the doomguy poops/pees, no bathrooms in the whole game! guess i would just to do as duke does, ripp off a demon's head and shit down his neck. Also a neat place to sleep would be in E1M5, in the computer room secret(where u get the computer map, chain gun and back pack) I also have always wanted a demon skin coach, coat, slippers and an imp skin rugg. Also dont forget my baron of hell face mask, made from a real barons head

I'd just go through the levels like in the game, find the weapons, find keys and get out!Of course i'd be extra careful and not rush into a horde of imps with a puny pistol, I take cover and blast em dead with a rocket.
Of course i'd be exploring the levels, seeing whats in the beyond.

Hopefully it wouldn't be set to respawn/fast monsters, that would just be NIGHTMARE.