Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dsm

Just because it's Christmas soon...

FTW? Scientists think too much.
IT'S CHRISTMAS FOR CHRIST'S SAKE.
HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU EXPLAIN 'MAGIC'?

You can't.

Seems clear that the entire thing was written tongue-in-cheek (just a joke, written to amuse people).

Heh, Ravage made a funny and I'm not sure he realizes it!

"IT'S CHRISTMAS, FOR CHRIST'S SAKE"

Hahahahaha.

Explain magic? There is no such thing. You're joking, right?

Biffy said:

Explain magic? There is no such thing. You're joking, right?

Slight problem with that one. Can you prove it doesn't exist? No? Then don't rule it out. :P

ravage said:

Slight problem with that one. Can you prove it doesn't exist? No? Then don't rule it out. :P

/Me turns ravage into a frog ;-)
Ribbit!

dsm said:

/Me turns ravage into a frog ;-)
Ribbit!

/Me uses a deception spell to make you believe that, while I prepare to turn you into a fish. :P

ravage said:

Logic class 101 will tell you that you never demand somebody prove a negative. It isn't possible to do no matter how idiotic the subject might be. For example, prove there's no pot of gold at the end of a rainbow. As you can see, proving negatives isn't truly possible. Any college debate class would have your head if you tried to use that tactic.

Edit: I realize you might have been joking, so I apologize for jumping on your post if such is the case. I've had to deal with people using the "prove a negative" tactic to try and win a debate with me, so I get all hot and bothered when I see anyone using it.

You believe something doesn't exist only based on what you see. You haven't seen everything, so it could exist somewhere else. This shouldn't be hard to explain. :P

At some point you'll probably wake up to reality, that's how I see it. But I guess we all never agree on this sort of thing, consider the prominence of religious beliefs which must be accepted entirely on faith.