Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cannonball

Birthday Wedgie (1 Boom compatible map)

1 speedmap, containing 30 monsters that many would deem quite hideous to play. I took inspiration from another thread and actually decided to make a speedmap for the first time in ages.

Boom compatible

Music -Arachnobus Mayhem by Primeval

Build time - Around 2 hours

Tested - DSDA Doom

30moncb.zip

bwcb.png

So erm happy birthday Doom, and "enjoy". Yes I did make sure that I could beat it first. :)

Edited by cannonball

Cheers for the responses and the demos. It was fun to make this in such a short time.

Just an update;

30moncbf.zip

Difficulty settings and co-op starts added and that is that. The map has been sent to idgames. I will update when this is finished.

One thing I like is this map.

Should've recorded demos, but i was lazy and double-clicked the wad so it's videos.

1st, 2nd, and then the rest of attempts until I finally hit the exit

Spoiler

Birthday Wedgie

Ultra-Violence || GZDoom

Deaths → 1
Saves → none

The video is not in "hidden", so please, a little support does not hurt, be it a like or a comment on the video.

This map turned out to be interesting for me, it is quite short indeed, but with the kind of enemies that it has in mind, it makes things a little more complicated, so it also turned out to be very, very entertaining, and although the site does not have much to emphasize in regards to its structure, at least it makes up for it with a more than interesting combat, and that is... apart from fighting with small enemies, the marine is subjected to enormous pressure due to Cyberdemons who are always ready to fire their missiles, total chaos but still amazing in their own way. I really enjoyed the Wad and definitely appreciated the short battle area, heh.