Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Immorpher

Happy 25th Birthday Doom 64!

wow good job for providing such a long list of extra doom 64 content! i cant imagine converting some of those map packs like struggle - antaresian legacy, earth, and dead tech to CE would be something. looks damn good.

This is my first map for Doom 64 EX.

It took me around 10 hours to make because I was learning doom builder 64, but the map take around 15 minutes to beat.

Tested with Doom 64 EX.

devil_coves.zip

Screenshots:

Spoiler

sshot005.png.75ce1b27c3a762d31eb7b9e940faa46d.pngsshot007.png.be5166bc6b9b0bae7a960f71eefec52f.pngsshot013.png.7fc27cb0a5625060a4a2356a2a6d2c3b.png

Also, this post was made on my phone so if this post has something wrong with it sorry it's the phones fault lol

It's also officially E4M1 in 2022, at least in my time zone.

Also i started playing doom 63EX, but i have a problem with that: When i want to save or load the game, my game starts crashing.

Anyone can help me to fix this problem? i tried all resolutions but it's crashing again lol.

1 hour ago, Nathan Silver said:

How come THIS was not included??

That's criminal >:(((/j

This definitely deserves to be included! :D

Can't believe it's already been twenty five years, 1997 feels like it was forever ago!!! I remember picking this up the second it hit shelves and was blown away by it. Happy birthday Doom 64, one of my top favourite Doom games of all time.