Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ViolentBeetle

[MBF21 CP] DIY - Getting imaginative with simple colors. [Now on IDGAMES]

On 10/3/2022 at 2:01 AM, ViolentBeetle said:

Yeah, unfortunately slime trails are nearly impossible to get rid of. I'm also not sure which part is the problem on the second screenshot.

HOMs behind those windows

It appears DIY was accepted on idgames without issues. Although it's not yet synchronized into the doomworld frontend as of the time of the posting.

Update: Now it's in. Opening post will be updated.

Edited by ViolentBeetle

Playing idgames release, there doesn't seem to be an exit trigger on MAP18, I fell into the exit hole and died. Also is there a secret exit on MAP31 to access MAP32? There don't seem to be any lines that lead to a secret exit, and it also seems that both exits in MAP31 lead to MAP16.

4 hours ago, NuMetalManiak said:

Playing idgames release, there doesn't seem to be an exit trigger on MAP18, I fell into the exit hole and died. Also is there a secret exit on MAP31 to access MAP32? There don't seem to be any lines that lead to a secret exit, and it also seems that both exits in MAP31 lead to MAP16.

Are you using gzDoom? I forgot they handle defaults in UMAPINFO differently. I never managed to get far on MAP31 so I didn't know what else is there. I should probably explicitly define it.

MAP18 has a pit that does death exit, if you don't get a death exit, that would suggest your port doesn't support MBF21 yet.

I just found out that the second upload I did had an error in UMAPINFO that made it not work. 3rd upload coming soon (Or more specifically, 3rd upload pending acceptance on idgames right now). If you downloaded it recently and it won't work, wait for update or manually edit "next" in UMAPINFO for MAP31.

Sorry. I got complacent and didn't test my fix and that was exactly right time to forget quotation marks.

Edited by ViolentBeetle

Excited to try this one out because the screen shots look great! I've really been enjoying the MBF21 stuff I've tried so far so I am patiently waiting for the update :)

Played maps 1-13 on stream and had a blast!  Chapters up for everybody's maps.  Love the visual design and every map some distinct, cool idea playing around with solid colours.  They were also just plain old fun.  Great work everyone!

Ok, so the fixed archive seems to have went into newstuff, which means it will probably spread through the mirrors fairly soon.

Indeed, at the time of the posting it's already updated in Virginia, but not yet in Germany. Haven't gone through all mirrors.

This is all very embarassing for me.

27 minutes ago, RastaManGames said:

I know that this is really late, but I suddenly found out what track is played on my "Hostile District"

If someone makes a wiki page for this wad, this info would be useful.