Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Abandoned_Account

Doom Movie First Person Scene Recreation

Ohhhh this looks interesting. I loosely made a part of that scene in the upcoming ZPack remaster, mainly the catwalk bit, but yours goes all the way! Looking forward to playing it.

The irony of this existing lol. I have to play it :D

PostPlayEdit:

Nice interiors! Good eye for detailing and interpreting the scenes. But I was sad there was no Rock fight ;(

9/10

12 minutes ago, Wo0p said:

The irony of this existing lol. I have to play it :D

PostPlayEdit:

Nice interiors! Good eye for detailing and interpreting the scenes. But I was sad there was no Rock fight ;(

9/10

I was thinking about doing it actually but I had enough of watching same clips many times to see how stuff look around in the scenes

11 minutes ago, Dexiaz said:

You did what I'm actually was thiking of. And you did it great!

I did my best, btw it took me a month I think maybe longer, because I had broken monitor and u know sometimes felt like i dont wanna do anything haha

This is excellent. You hit all the right beats and details, plus you did it all with vanilla textures to great effect. Gorgeous work, Aurora!

Even if I did not quite remember the movie itself, this is very fancy and cute map with tons of details here & there.

Thank you very much for your hard work!

I wonder if you can create more maps with this style and level of details...

1 hour ago, RastaManGames said:

Even if I did not quite remember the movie itself, this is very fancy and cute map with tons of details here & there.

Thank you very much for your hard work!

I wonder if you can create more maps with this style and level of details...

I think most of my maps gonna have many details. I just cant leave some rooms and walls empty hah. Idk how but when I make a map, empty wall disgust me a little but when its vanilla or other people maps, I dont seem to be bothered by empty walls in their levels haha

3 hours ago, Biodegradable said:

This is excellent. You hit all the right beats and details, plus you did it all with vanilla textures to great effect. Gorgeous work, Aurora!

Im glad you like it! And thank you for kind words. I shoyld acually thank everyone here because all of u made me happy and also motivate me to make more maps