Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SimonePiervergili

Rocchetta Plin Plin SoundFont V 2.022

Here’s my General MIDI soundfont bank, Rocchetta Plin Plin SoundFont, the reason why I gave it this name is because of Rocchetta being my favorite bottled mineral water, and also to give it a more italian and traditional feeling and make it perfect for summer.

Also because here are some presets like Rhodes Piano and Acoustic Bass that sound similar to the ones that were used in some old TV commercials of that water.

This soundfont uses samples from different sources like VST plugins that I exported using LMMS, LMMS default samples and plugins, other DAWs like Cubase 5, Kontakt libraries from Pianobook, other soundfonts and more.

Some sources I can mention are:

IK Multimedia, Spitfire LABS, Lithalean, Pianobook, BandLab, LMMS, n-Track Studio 9, XLN Audio Addictive Drums 2 and XO, Cubase 5, Arachno SoundFont, some single instruments’ soundfonts that I downloaded from the rest of the internet…

This soundfont is also aimed to enhance your music production and MIDI files, making them sound more realistic and give them a completely whole new life!!!

This soundfont is also a fusion between the realism and iconicity and similarity to some instruments and sounds you probably listened in some songs, that probably used those sounds, some presets and instruments here sound very similar.

DOWNLOAD:

Removed.

Screenshot 2023-10-11 151704.png

This has a very high quality bombastic, energetic feeling to me. It may be perfect for summer but it can keep you warm in winter too. I think it does well with big orchestral swells and metal riffs alike. Sure enough, listening to random songs from Unholy Realms and Memento Mori, I do recognize some of those instruments from somewhere...can't quite place them though.

If anyone is curious for a preview, I put OGG recordings of "Step Into Hell" and "Frag Fest" from Unholy Realms in the ZIP. One is this soundfont, the other is SCVA software synth in SC-55 mode.   

Roc_vs_SCVA.zip

3 hours ago, pantheon said:

This has a very high quality bombastic, energetic feeling to me. It may be perfect for summer but it can keep you warm in winter too. I think it does well with big orchestral swells and metal riffs alike. Sure enough, listening to random songs from Unholy Realms and Memento Mori, I do recognize some of those instruments from somewhere...can't quite place them though.

If anyone is curious for a preview, I put OGG recordings of "Step Into Hell" and "Frag Fest" from Unholy Realms in the ZIP. One is this soundfont, the other is SCVA software synth in SC-55 mode.   

Roc_vs_SCVA.zip

Do you have a YouTube channel? I do.

Hot damn I love the energy this soundfont brings to the songs. Freedoom's music especially goes VERY nicely with this, I was able to get through freedoom's map 7 finally thanks to the sheer hype of this soundfont. Been hard for me to find any that I would take over an SC-55 soundfont but this is definitely one of them!!!

I'm really loving this soundfont so far, it feels really vibrant, energizing and refreshing, and it vaguely feels like summer. Great job! :)

On 10/11/2023 at 3:17 PM, SimonePiervergili said:

This soundfont uses samples from different sources like VST plugins that I exported using LMMS, LMMS default samples and plugins, other DAWs like Cubase 5, Kontakt libraries from Pianobook, other soundfonts and more.

Some sources I can mention are:

IK Multimedia, Spitfire LABS, Lithalean, Pianobook, BandLab, LMMS, n-Track Studio 9, XLN Audio Addictive Drums 2 and XO, Cubase 5, Arachno SoundFont, some single instruments’ soundfonts that I downloaded from the rest of the internet…

I don't want to spoil the fun, but are you aware, that your pirating commercial available audio data?

Edit: I guess that's the reason, why the file is offline, eh?

Too bad, because I was curious where the Piano sounds came from.

Edit: Googling said sound font reveals another link.

After trying out the Soundfont I'm kind of underwhelmed. It's not the C7 Sampletank 4 Piano that the txt readme claims it is.

Edited by SyntherAugustus