Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SteelPH

OMG CHRISTMAS

Scuba Steve said:

I gave...

Well, if I EVER had more than 2 cents to rub together for Xmas, then maybe I'd be able to buy SOMETHING with it and then I'd be ha[[y. Unfortunately, I just get a ton of presents which makes me feel horribly, horribly guilty. Which sucks. I'm sure you don't believe me, but it seriously does.

Heh, actualy there was once I was able to buy my sister this poster of The Crow (her favorite movie ever) with Brandon Lee on it and she was super-happy about it. She still has it on her wall. Heh, that was awesome.

Second, I forgot to mention all the books I got, namely Fight Club, Masters of Doom, and a ton of Drizzt books.

Thirdly, Jazz rules. KTHXBYE

You don't have to buy things for people. I made my nephew a replica of the pulse rifle from aliens. It was cool, painted and all.

However it didn't make noises or do anything so he didn't like it :P

Scuba Steve said:

You don't have to buy things for people. I made my nephew a replica of the pulse rifle from aliens. It was cool, painted and all.

Heh, that sounds pretty cool. I demand pics!

I pretty much gave a present to the family when I got animal crossing. Now my dad, mom, and sister all have houses in my town. It's alright, though my sister doesn't know the meaning of "Fill up teh damn holes you dig" and I keep hearing her go inside my house to play Balloon Fight. I must write an angry letter to her. Also, I'll be giving some sort of gift to the doom communtiy when I get around to using that drawing stuff I got for x-mas. Maybe I'll start on that comic I always say I'll do but never actually do it. Maybe...

So you see, Scuba? The giving I'll be doing this year will come from what I got. Although, christmas is sorta done and the spirit is fading... whatever.

Scuba Steve said:

Well, I guess. But unfortunately, I have a complete lack of talent with everything except for music, and I dont have the tools for that. I couldn't make anything nice enough to give to anyone.

I was thinking of giving my friends some old CDs and games I never use anymore, but the reason I never use them is because they suck ass. I guess I could give someone a copy of Fallout: Tactics or KoRn - Issues, but I don't think they'd ever want to be my friends again. :P Hell, I once just LENT a book to a good freind of mine and I never saw her ever again. I just found the book on my doorstep one day. Heh.

Hmm, I should try to pre-order it. :D

On a side note:

Man, my niece got this, I love this penguin. :D I was playing with it for a half an hour. :D

Looks more like they spliced the head of a penguin onto the body of a snowman.

BTW, that should say 'leant' up in my previous post, I do believe.