Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Cyb

Spankage

If this is real and such a serious issue, then why the heck are there links to stupid images in the news post?

That's what I was wondering.

BlackFish said:

No it's not. I have it. :)

It doesn't matter if you have it or not, the question is the legitimacy of the leak. The fact that a beta got out is what matters. I think that Scuba Steve released the beta, and, just to get a laugh out of people, claims that it's been leaked out and stolen by some crazy ass hacker. I also don't think that Ralphis would be the one to have gotten it nor would he be the one to spread it out to everyone. The fact that you have it proves nothing...

What kind of hacker would bother leaking a doom wad anyway? steal something that loads of people are interested in, like GTA: San andreas or something

digit@l_pimp said:

It doesn't matter if you have it or not, the question is the legitimacy of the leak. The fact that a beta got out is what matters. I think that Scuba Steve released the beta, and, just to get a laugh out of people, claims that it's been leaked out and stolen by some crazy ass hacker. I also don't think that Ralphis would be the one to have gotten it nor would he be the one to spread it out to everyone. The fact that you have it proves nothing...

Dude, you don't get it. It was seriously leaked, and it was seriously an accident, and it was seriously not done on purpose. All joking aside, it really was not meant to be leaked out at all. Now, to say it was a hacker, who knows. The point is, it wasn't on purpose.

Sign in to follow this