Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ariander

Combined types of impassable walls are impassable

When you select two or more walls with different impassablitys, it will say the two or more walls are impassable.

For example.

Wall 1 is impassable
Wall 2 is passable

I select wall 1 and wall 2 together and right click. The menu says they are both impassable, and if click Apply/Ok to the options Wall 2 is now impassable, yet I didn't change any options.

I think his point is that it's not supposed to change them unless you actually change it in the dialog; you should be able to select lines with various settings, and change only certain settings on all of them at the same time, while leaving the other settings alone.

I can't test it right now, but are you sure you haven't clicked the impassible checkbox or something? I've never encountered this issue, and I edit multiple lines pretty often o_O

Drag to select a bunch of 1-sided and 2-sided lines all at the same time. Open up the properties dialog for them all, change some flags (IIRC I unchecked upper and lower unpegging), and hit OK.

But ARGH, I just tried it again now and it's not doing it. This is like that stupid angle 0 = angle 360 bug that I get on every map I make but can't figure out how to actually reproduce.

>_<