thinky thinky thinky...

the_Danarchist said:
Every sperm is sacred,
Every sperm is great,
If any sperm is wasted,
God gets quite irate.

...uh-ho...

long live monty

any who, what FOD is saying is if there is a god and a heven, then when you and the athest die, you go to heven and go up to the athest and say:
"See! I told you!"
but if there is no afterlife, then you just go *blip* and nobody can say anything.

Ct_red_pants:

if there is a god and a heven, then when you and the athest die, you go to heven and go up to the athest and say: "See! I told you!" but if there is no afterlife, then you just go *blip* and nobody can say anything.

You have converted me! From now on I`ll call myself an "athest", who will go *blip* some day...

:-A --> *blip* ( = "athest" going *blip*)

I intend to be reincarnated as an attractive lesbian. My wife already is, so i don't know what her chances are :)

Spike said:

I intend to be reincarnated as an attractive lesbian.

Hey, you godless couchfuck, that was my idea! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

the_Danarchist said:

Hey, you godless couchfuck, that was my idea! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

Mmh that sounds interesting. Where do I have to sign?

Actually, my wife was an active lesbian shortly before she met me. As Jason Lee once said :

"I don't buy lesbians; everyone needs deep dicking."

Zaldron said:

Mmh that sounds interesting. Where do I have to sign?

Huh?

Spike said:

"I don't buy lesbians; everyone needs deep dicking."

I've always thought the complete opposite of that. I mean, I don't get straght chicks. Who doesn't want to have sex with a woman? Am I right?

Chasing Amy rules, BTW.

Hooray! About time we saw more Kevin Smith flick-fans. I've seen em all from Clerks to Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back - fucking brilliant films. Best one has got to be either Mallrats or Dogma, IMO.

"I feel like i'm Han, you're Chewie, she's Ben Kenobi and we're in that FUCKED UP bar!" - Jay, 'Dogma'.

I say:
Mallrats
Chasing Amy
Clerks
Dogma
Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

They all kick, though.

Best scenes from all five films...

Clerks - The 'my cousin Walter broke his neck trying to suck his own dick' scene in the car.

Mallrats - The entire gameshow scene at the end.

Chasing Amy - The 'Sexual Injuries' conversation between Banky and Alyssa.

Dogma - The massacre of the 'Mooby Cow' corporate leaders at the hands of Loki and Bartleby :).

Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back - Well, it's a line more than anything...

Justice : "No, stupid, call me something sweet
Jay : "How 'bout... boo-boo-kittyfuck?"

heh...

Hmm...I'd say:

Clerks: Yeah, I agree...that whole car scene, especialy when Dante says "I could never make it".

Mallrats: Just seeing Bob fly through the air with Jay yelling "Fly, fatass, fly".

Chasing Amy: Actualy, I like the part where Holden and Alyssa are sitting there curled up together on the couch when Banky finds them, just becasue its so romantic (yeah, I'm a sap :P). I actualy didn't find that movie very funny, I just like the love story.

Dogma: When Bob throws the dude out of the train and says 'No Ticket'. I just recently learned this was ripped off from an Indiana Jones movie, but oh well.

Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back: When Bob goes all mental on Jay "No, you stupid fuck...". Yeah...a classic Bob moment.