• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Submerge

Horrible question of the week

Shaviro said:

heh. Do you call this funny, then?

Let me answer this, in da best way dat I can think of....
FUCK YEAH!!!!!

What?! You gonna do somethin' about it!?
Stop bein' a dick, and get a sense O' humor!!
While it seems useless to you, it seems to have a purpose with some peeps on doomworld (just look at da number of answers he got to his question!).

esco said:

AMEN,dawg!!!!

Maonth, you is actin' like a triple A (annoying-arrogant-ass), all da way! And dat's mah word!!

Wow. Did I just make up an cool insulting term? Triple A? Annoying-Arrogant-Ass? I've never felt more proud. I shall remember it always. That felt good.

Guest DIRE

If you dont like what people post then you should just ignore it. Flamming them has no purpose and only scares people away from the scene. This isnt a forum to unleash your frustrations on other people, it to talk about doom and doom related material. I dont mind the Horrible Questions, its a break from the same old same old.

Shaviro said:

Round black holes of sun...uhmmm....buttholes?! :P

I win =)

Heh, Definitly 1!

Rather risk my life being chased by a big ass demon than kill myself with explosives ;)

Plus, it'd be funny as hell to see 'em react to that pin up his ass. LOL

Oh, and don't mind the people down there at the bottom of your post. They think that every post in this forum has to be ABSOLUTLY important to the Doom Community. Don't be afraid to make more posts like this.

Submerge said:

2. Smash a blasting cap with a hammer, "Just to see what happens"

I once jumped up and down on an atom bomb in it's cradle "just to see what happened" dumb nuts here :)True story

Guest deathwarrior

does limeyland have the weakest link? aus has it too. GOODBYE!

I appreciate the repiles, insults or non-insults.
If these posts are so unimportant, than why has it gotten more replies than any of the other ones on the general forum?
People can complain all they want, I welcome it. They are entitled to their opinion. But so am I, so you could only get me to shut up with a staple gun and a roll of duct tape.

elbryan42 said:

Wow. Did I just make up an cool insulting term? Triple A? Annoying-Arrogant-Ass? I've never felt more proud. I shall remember it always. That felt good.

Hey I just made up da nickname; you is da one who came up wit da words on yo above post! Mad props go out ta ya dawg for given' me da idea. I'll be sure to use my new term when da haters of doomworld start runnin' they grills. Glad ya like it.

deathwarrior said:

does limeyland have the weakest link? aus has it too. GOODBYE!

Of course it has, the game was developed here and sold to you :) Good ol' BBC

DIRE said:

If you dont like what people post then you should just ignore it. Flamming them has no purpose and only scares people away from the scene. This isnt a forum to unleash your frustrations on other people, it to talk about doom and doom related material. I dont mind the Horrible Questions, its a break from the same old same old.

If you need a break fomr the same old, go to ND's R and R!

Guest deathwarrior
Submerge said:

I appreciate the repiles, insults or non-insults.
If these posts are so unimportant, than why has it gotten more replies than any of the other ones on the general forum?
People can complain all they want, I welcome it. They are entitled to their opinion. But so am I, so you could only get me to shut up with a staple gun and a roll of duct tape.

i've seen posts here with more replies than his rubbish.

YES! YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT! It IS rubbish!
But it's MY rubbish, and you can't do anything about it.

Guest deathwarrior

and I don't think many people wanna see your rather crap, rude posts.

esco said:

Let me answer this, in da best way dat I can think of....
FUCK YEAH!!!!!

What?! You gonna do somethin' about it!?
Stop bein' a dick, and get a sense O' humor!!
While it seems useless to you, it seems to have a purpose with some peeps on doomworld (just look at da number of answers he got to his question!).

It's what i call "dimwitt humour". It's only funny for halfwitts. 0_o

esco said:

AMEN,dawg!!!!

Maonth, you is actin' like a triple A (annoying-arrogant-ass), all da way! And dat's mah word!!

you're acting like a guy who has a mental problem. If you can't see this post is completely moronic, then...

Annoying: Hardly can't be even HALF as annoying as your posts about all these "HATERS" of yours.

Arrogant = When someone thinks he is the best. NOTE: I didn't say that.

I think I would rather:

3. kill you

/me pours submerge a cup of coffee

/me laughes maniacly as subby drinks it down, and than I set off the nano-coffee bombed laced on the coffee beans used to make the coffee

/me watches as subby rots and crumbles into a pile of half baked gibs

Mwahahah, PH33R THE COFFEE MAST0RZ LEATHAL BREW!!

esco said:

Hey I just made up da nickname; you is da one who came up wit da words on yo above post! Mad props go out ta ya dawg for given' me da idea. I'll be sure to use my new term when da haters of doomworld start runnin' they grills. Glad ya like it.

yeah, and i'll start using this on useless posters:

Tripple "P" Piss Posting Pricks

Shaviro said:

It's what i call "dimwitt humour". It's only funny for halfwitts. 0_o

Who da flip cares what you call it. In fact, who da fuck cares what you think about anythin! Get off mah dick, and stop bein' a prick!

P.S. and for everyone's information... I'm be a dumb shit, NOT a half-wit!!! There IS a difference.

:P

Shaviro said:

you're acting like a guy who has a mental problem. If you can't see this post is completely moronic, then...

Annoying: Hardly can't be even HALF as annoying as your posts about all these "HATERS" of yours.

Arrogant = When someone thinks he is the best. NOTE: I didn't say that.

Believe me when I say dis... I AIN'T ACTING!

And if you got yo doubts... get up in mah grill and see what happens!

MACVILEWHORE said:

I think I would rather:

3. kill you

/me pours submerge a cup of coffee

/me laughes maniacly as subby drinks it down, and than I set off the nano-coffee bombed laced on the coffee beans used to make the coffee

/me watches as subby rots and crumbles into a pile of half baked gibs

Mwahahah, PH33R THE COFFEE MAST0RZ LEATHAL BREW!!

That is a brilliant plan to kill me, I adimit it.
But there is ONE flaw in your genius plan.

I don't drink coffee, sorry.