Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Slimz

Whats your favorite games you playing? (shitty english here)

I obviously like the Genesis Sonic games... kinda looking forward to Mania and Sonic Forces seem interesting (I like any game with a character creator).

I also play Quake all the time.

Favorite games? Let's see...

Doom 2

Sonic the Hedgehog 2

Quake 2

Half-Life

Age of Empires

Sonic Adventure 2

Pokemon (Omega) Ruby

Half-Life 2

Portal 2

Mass Effect Trilogy

Skyrim

Life is Strange

Overwatch

Well i don't play them all at once, of course but...

All doom games ( especially Doom 1,2 and 64.)

Blizzard's games ( Overwatch,Starcraft,Warcraft,Diablo)

Quake games

Age of empires 2 and its expansions

Most 90s-00s Mario games

90s Sonic games.

Theres surely more but can't remember all atm x)

PC:

Doom II (Not Ultimate Doom though)

Doom 2016 (Probably the only recent FPS game I like, sadly I can only play on someone's computer because my computer is outdated)

Wolfenstein 3D / Spear of Destiny

The Binding of Isaac (happens to be 888 hours)

Thief 1, 2 & 3 (Thief 2014 sucks!)

NES:

Mega Man 3 (I also like 2 & 5, but not as 3)

Castlevania 1 & 3 (JP version)

Others:

Tetris (TGM 3 like)

I wonder whether board games count ;)

I mostly like PvE games except board games because I'm not very good at competition.

Dark Souls Trilogy

Bloodborne

Doom (obviously)

The castlevania Franchise

Overwatch

Guild Wars 2

Heroes of the Storm (Only Moba I enjoy)

Serious Sam franchise

Basically any game that is remotely challenging, but rewarding to play. I'm very accepting towards many games as long as their's some form of difficulty to it.

The games on the list are my absolute favorites of the bunch I've played in my life.

(I don't play TF2 anymore, so it's no longer a favorite)

14 hours ago, ZALGO said:

Dark Souls Trilogy

Bloodborne

Doom (obviously)

The castlevania Franchise

Overwatch

Guild Wars 2

Heroes of the Storm (Only Moba I enjoy)

Serious Sam franchise

Basically any game that is remotely challenging, but rewarding to play. I'm very accepting towards many games as long as their's some form of difficulty to it.

The games on the list are my absolute favorites of the bunch I've played in my life.

(I don't play TF2 anymore, so it's no longer a favorite)

I rarely playing TF2 then I'm bored but hey very good games you play!

4 hours ago, Slimz said:

I rarely playing TF2 then I'm bored but hey very good games you play!

Thank you, I'm very picky when it comes to games I want to get and play (real life situations and all) but I'm quite satisfied with my choices.

Tf2 was my longest playing game (Over 900 hours) but the recent updates and the terrible competitive system kinda ruined it for me. It's just my opinion though, I sometimes play the mods it has. Those were good times.

I'm an achievement hunter and Path of Exile has been my choice MMO for the last two years. Just wrapping up some of the hardcore achievements so I can move on with my backlog of games :p Also dicking around with Magic Duels trying to learn the game before going to FNM downtown.

Still trying to finish my Disjunction.wad LP, which has become very irritating. Still need to finish DOOM (2016)'s campaign. Been craving to play Starbound. Still haven't touched The Witcher 3. I miss playing WoW (I bought Legion on release and never touched it). PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds also looks super fun and is currently #1 on my Steam wishlist.

Also, anybody here fuck with Killing Floor 2? I bought it, played it for a bit, had a ton of fun, and then never touched it again. I might wanna get back into it soon.

On 5/26/2017 at 6:33 PM, ZALGO said:

Thank you, I'm very picky when it comes to games I want to get and play (real life situations and all) but I'm quite satisfied with my choices.

Tf2 was my longest playing game (Over 900 hours) but the recent updates and the terrible competitive system kinda ruined it for me. It's just my opinion though, I sometimes play the mods it has. Those were good times.

Same Thing...

I've spent more time playing TF2 than I have any other video game. I haven't played it in years, but I'll always have a strong attachment towards it. And thus it pains me to know that the competitive mode decided not to implement Highlander, class limits, or weapon bans. I can say without a hint of hyperbole that Valve care more about doling out cosmetics than they do about properly balancing the game. And that's a shame, because TF2 is something truly incredible. 

Remember back in December of 2015 when someone had the bright idea to give a completely unnecessary buff to the Phlogistinator? Boy howdy was that ever dumb. 

Edited by Ajora

23 minutes ago, Ajora said:

I've spent more time playing TF2 than I have any other video game. I haven't played it in years, but I'll always have a strong attachment towards it. And thus it pains me to know that the competitive mode decided not to implement Highlander, class limits, or weapon bans. I can say without a hint of hyperbole that Valve care more about doling out cosmetics than they do about properly balancing the game. And that's a shame, because TF2 is something truly incredible. 

Remember back in December of 2015 when someone had the bright idea to give a completely unnecessary buff to the Phlogistinator? Boy howdy was that ever dumb. 

Well, I was Main Pyro.... I got scammed so much as f2p.... When I got P2P Mode, Some kids helped me so much.

I'm trying find awesome satisfaction game... Like breaking stuff and killing shit.