Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
romsu89

Tu-vok.wad

Moje první rande ve formátu UDMF. Malá tmavá mapa, přísná. předvečer jsem začal :-) Technická základna. Tested in gzdoom textures only doom2 music from TNT :Agony Rhapsody - Jonathan El-Bizri, Josh Martel Final Doom TNT Evilution Soundtrack

Tu-vok.rar

Screenshot Vbvb 2021.02.14 - 23.00.21.06.png

Edited by romsu89

Mapa vypadá skvěle, ale dáte nám další informace, například jaké zdrojové porty jste testovali, který mapový slot nahradí, pokud existují nějaké nové vlastní grafiky a další věci této povahy? A můžete také zkusit psát v angličtině?

Tu-vok

Ultra-violence || Zandronum || Vanilla_I

Deaths → 0

Saves → none

Screenshot-Doom-20210214-213520.png

Screenshot-Doom-20210214-213706.png

Screenshot-Doom-20210214-213751.png

Screenshot-Doom-20210214-213935.png

Screenshot-Doom-20210214-214859.png

Screenshot-Doom-20210214-214905.png

A short, hard, and really cruel map if not careful enough, I like the structure used here, it really makes it look very cool at first glance, and it gives you that feeling that it will be with a Doom 1 style combat, but if not, not really... the combat here seems to be inspired by some level of Plutonia, because the journey to the end has really been cruel, without much ammunition at the beginning, certain resistant enemies, and a trap that almost It takes me by surprise, fortunately I survived by mere luck, that otherwise, I would have died many times in that place, but hey, if I'm honest, I just wish that at the beginning there was at least a little more ammunition for the shotgun or for the Minigun, since with the rest, no matter how ugly I have seen it, it is quite good, at least for me. Great job you've done here, and there are only minor things to improve, but in the end, it was challenging and entertaining.

Oooh I gotta Czech this out

Sorry I had to

Anyway this is a cool map, small but exciting, full of traps, beautifully detailed and atmospheric.  One note I have is that I got stuck in the blue key cage because I ran out of bullets or anything I could use to shoot the switch, you should probably throw a few ammo clips in there or something.  Good job, I'll love to see more maps from you.

Very cool architecture. Here's a few things I remember from my gameplay:

• The first door has a door track moving with the door (looks like you forgot the to unpeg it).
  • nukage is not hurting me. Probably you forgot to apply damage flag.
  • crusher was a very nice thing but I realized I could use it post factum - after eliminating the enemies with the gun. I know there's a little window that shows the switch but it doesn't tell me it's gonna activate the crusher. I think you should reconsider it and somehow give a player a hint that it's gonne be a crusher and not just a door or elevator. 
  • Ammo is way too scarce to my taste

My set up: Brutal Doom 2.1 + GzDoom 4.4.2.

The map is very brutal and full of traps. The progression through the level is all right. 

Good work!