Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Captain Red

If you where president, prime minister, king, sultan, dictator (you get the idea) of

the_Danarchist said:

As for D.A.R.E., that was just a joke. I was forced to take it, and if anything it just made us all MORE curious about drugs. Not to mention the out-and-out lies they told us. They told us that a normal cigar could KILL you from just one drag. Talk about scare tactics. Also, theres that continued use of the phrase "left of center'. Is this some kind of political statement?

Heh, I remember D.A.R.E. I remember how they basically showed us videos of "hip" and "with it" kids talking about how drugs are "wickety whack, yo." That was their whole appeal, and their purpose was to breed hipster elitist fuckers who could go around preaching straight-edgedness.

the_Danarchist said:

Holy shit Spike, how you been?

Ok i guess :

a)Actually got a half-decent PC (1.8 Ghz)

b)Got 1mb broadband to boot.

c)Now owning blood-red new rock boots (so flipping sexy)

d)Raven's in nursery 2 days per week - relief much! She swears like a trooper and keeps trying to stand on the cats.

e)Got a part time job at the local off-license, feeding the habits of the local smelly boozers.

- The past 8 months in a nutshell. Wagh!

Well thats cool. We all hang out on #zdoom on irc.oftc.net these days, if you care.

Spike said:

d)Raven's in nursery 2 days per week - relief much! She swears like a trooper and keeps trying to stand on the cats.

that kid is going to be awesome.

Hyena said:

What are you guys talking about? Pot obviously helps you to drive, as it increases your hand-eye coordination while at fast speeds. On the other hand, it's obviously evil because it's illegal and nobody should take it because it makes your hands look like they're really big and you're like WTF MY HANDS ARE HUGE and you stare at them and crash into a guy and then he dies and his ghost sues you for marijuana.

Maybe you shouldn't have eaten that hippie.

Dan: "Left of center" = drunk driving in america.

Ultraviolet said:

Heh, I remember D.A.R.E. I remember how they basically showed us videos of "hip" and "with it" kids talking about how drugs are "wickety whack, yo." That was their whole appeal, and their purpose was to breed hipster elitist fuckers who could go around preaching straight-edgedness.

heh, our dare was nothing like that

we had this old cop who was always 'hey son do your homework or ill hafta bring ya in the boys in the lockup sure like fresh meat'

i hadnt really thought about that at all until just now, and now that I realize what that meant it creeps me out.

he played a mean banjo tho. at the end of the school year we had the 'dare to keep kids off drugs' citywide tour hit out school, and they sang a bunch of 80's songs by bands like cutting crew.

I've cleaned this thread up a bit, though it's still quite a mess.

Baron Slayer419: Nice job on crapping up this thread, and abusing the Report to Mod function. That's really not a good way to make friends and influence people.

Anyway, it's good to hear that all is well with Spike and family. His last few messages before departing made things sound pretty bad.

Businesses however are granted the freedom to hire who they will.

No. Businesses run by racists will keep whoever they hate out, and that would be a real problem in the South.

Businesses also have the right to pay employees whatever they so choose, thus eliminating unemployment as a problem by allowing jobs to follow the natural property of supply and demand.

No again. Too many businesses will simply abuse people by underpaying them. (Gee, where have I heard of a situation like this before?)

That's right, 'cause my mother drinks, smokes cigarettes, smokes marijuana, does cocaine and mushrooms, and so does my 14 year old sister

Wow, that sucks. I feel sorry for your sister. Nothin' you could do there, really . . . If you called DYFYS or somesuch your sister probably wouldn't end up much better off . . . Damn. I guess I can only offer my sympathy. Good luck.

Find some huge isolated territory in eastern siberia and buy it for £50, then create a huge citystate called Homonia, you always here people saying that all gay people should be "sent to an island", well homonia would be that island (except not surrounded by water), it would have large skyscrapers with flats the same size as normal houses in them (2-storey flats) that people can live in, and most of the streets would be large underground plazas which are maintained at a comfortable temperature all the time. Public transport would be buses powered by fuel cells, and MAGLEV bullet trains like in japan, which can take people around the entire country quickly and efficiently (i live in britain, so good public transport is always a prominent feature of anyones utopian ideals XD). Food would be provided by huge hydroponic gardens maintained underground (cause you cant really grow anything outside XD). Also the standardised legalisation of weed would happen, and it would be forced to be pure by law (someone said something about tobacco companies putting poisons in it, well the same probably happens with dealers selling it illegally), but it would also be taxed. Prostitution would also be legal, but they would be required to use protection by law (like in the netherlands). The country would have a minimal, or no, standing military, and tax money would be pumped into mainly healthcare (an orignal-style NHS like in 50's britain would be the norm, also because this would be a 'gay state' sex change operations for transsexuals would be free), medical research (well, we cant deny AIDS is still a problem) and other such things with improve the lot of humanity overall. Also the colour pink and rainbows would be outlawed XD