Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Kid Airbag

Legalizing Marijuana

heh caffine addiction, yeah, ive got that, I cant go a week without caffine and soda never lasts more then 24 hours in this house heh

I can't go a day without caffeine.

That's what he said, he said "Brain cell loss may just be a state of dormancy"

didn't see that, my bad, shitty day... oh shitty day...

"Brain cell loss may just be a state of dormancy"

Yeah, I've noticed - when you shoot someone in the head, they're immediately going dormant...

whatever safe or not safe I'll smoke weed cuz it's my life and I'm in charge.

Although being 'clean' of drugs (not caffiene, but I naturally get migraines anyway, so it makes no difference really), I think it'd be a good move to legalize the stuff. On the whole tobacco's much worse... *sighs* our idiotic government. My opinion's based on fact, as I have no interest in alcohol, cigs or any 'illegal stubstances'.... good too, being's I have many an alcy in my 'family'.... getting hooked would be much easier. Anyhow, at least pot has industrial purposes too... more than you can say for tobacco.

i know what you mean. It's not gonna be a "GATEWAY" drug for me. I'm not gonna do some stupid shit like Ecstasy. I'm basing this next part on what i've heard about it. "After the first time, it's never the same." God. What the fuck does it do, exactly, to make THAT happen. It's like cutting a cord in a wiring system just to see what happens. Now THAT'S stupid! Weed doesn't fuck with you like that.

What the fuck does it do, exactly, to make THAT happen

I posted this in the other thread like 2 days ago:

X isn't really addictive, I sure as hell ain't addicted to it, sure it was good, but if fucks the chemical balance in your head too much to make it worth a second try. All it really does is give you chemicals that realease the other chemicals in your brain that are responsible for the sensation of love and happyness. Also, if you get worried while on it, it will release the chemicals that make you scared. I got paranoid at one point in that 5 hour joy ride.

Another thing it does is drain those chemicals from your brain, so if you do it a lot you'll start becomming depressed, maybe even suicidal. Then you'll just need it to be normall, and thats what I think the addiction to it is. I sure as hell ain't doing it again.

I know people that were addicted to cocaine and ecstacy, and yes, x can be addictive.

Tobacco is worse than weed? Tobacco isn't a psychotropic substance. Tobacco doesn't get you high.

Alcohol is more addictive than weed. Alcohol is more dangerous than weed. Alcohol is legal and weed isn't. The world is stupid.

People don't overdose on weed, they pass out. People overdose on alcohol... lots of people do, actually.

Weed has a more predictable effect than alcohol too. Weed makes everyone calm, relaxed, and I hate to use this word but focused in a can't-remember-two-minutes-ago sort of way. When you're stoned you'll roll the best joints you can, 'cuz you'll be all focused and heavy into it. It almost feels like a crime to smoke 'em... like you should mount 'em on the wall. =)

Alcohol causes permanent damage to the liver, kidneys and brain. Weed causes permanent damage to the lungs and temporary damage to the brain... only if smoked, though.

Ingested weed has practically zero side effects. I will say this, though, I hope you've got fourteen tubes of Pringles 'cuz when I eat pot brownies I get the munchies so bad...

I smoke cigarettes... and I would like to quit but I still enjoy smoking them too damn much. I like alcohol, but only if it tastes good. Hence, I don't drink any beer other than Tequiza, 'cuz beer tastes like a squirrel's taint. I smoke weed too... um, actually, I think I've smoked weed every single night this whole month. =)

There's nothing left to argue. Legalize weed, make tons of money, and watch crime go down. YAY!

People don't overdose on weed, they pass out. People overdose on alcohol... lots of people do, actually.

And a drunk guy is definately more dangerous than a guy who's conked out on the floor.

Ingested weed has practically zero side effects. I will say this, though, I hope you've got fourteen tubes of Pringles 'cuz when I eat pot brownies I get the munchies so bad...

Make sure you've made 'em right, though...when I was at camp, some kid brought pot brownies in, but they were made wrong and everyone was sick as shit and got thrown out of camp to boot. Except for me, I was smart. =)

There's nothing left to argue. Legalize weed, make tons of money, and watch crime go down. YAY!

INDEED!

Wow, it's so great that we could all come together on at least one subject beside doom being a really kick ass game :) I was a little wary of pot before I tried it, mainly because of all the negativity surrounding it. So far I haven't noticed any decrease in my intelligence or memory for that matter ('cept when I'm actually stoned) I saw on the History Channel once that another reason marijuana was illegal was to keep mexicans out of the country, so I found that interesting. So in conclusion...Legalize it.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. The only problem I can see with legalizing marijuana is that the goverment would use it to make money just like tobacco. Plus they would probably start putting substances in it to make it addictive, much like cigarettes. That's the only reason I would be wary of legalized marijuana, oh well, I'd probably just buy some clean stuff from a friend or something so I actually know where it comes from.

does anyone know what the deal is with cigarettes and the shit in them? What i mean is, if you made a tobacco joint homemade, would it still have tar and cyanide shit in it? Does someone ADD that stuff?!?

whil I can appreciate why some people would be worried about legalising, because there is at least some credibility to the view that peole who take dope will be more likely to move on to th eharder stuff, my own view is that you cannot have a ban on cannabis when alcohol and tobacco are legal. I watch the governments of the world raking in cash while my mates take up smoking and they do nothing baout it, cos, as we all know, they make billions out of it and are influenced by all the fucking tobacco giants anyway. That really pisses me off, when beautiful, healthy girls I know start smoking cos of peer pressure, which wopuldn't be there if the system protected kids more in the first place.
Lately I've cut down on booze and the only thing I've done is have a few puffs out of a bomb some freinds made, cos I won't smoke dope if there's more than 30% bacci in the mix. I have no problem with it, though, I don't need it, but that wpouldn't stop me from using it if I felt like it.

I think you'd have to grow the stuff at home to make it less harmful. Rolling papers (and paper on cigarettes) add carcenogins to the mix, so that is a factor. Thats why smoking from a bong actualy reduces the risks of lung damage.

If you're so worried about lung damage, just eat the fucking brownies for Christ's sake.