Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
entryway

Memorial by Eternal

esselfortium said:

It would make more sense to just remove them entirely, then.

Lol. And all decorations, ok? Because they block your way. Less than Pain Elementals on map09, but still block.

hawkwind said:

Rubbish ! You would rather attack monsters that cannot attack you and cannot move ?

Yeah! And I would rather press the switch for opening the secret area with Cacodemons on map15 directly from the pool with lava :)

entryway said:

No. Pain Elementals never attacked me on map09 for 18 years. So they should not in Memorial.

18 years ago wasn't the thing placement in, say, map01 and 02 also very different?

Sorry for the late bump, but...

Can we consider that last posted version as the final version?

Also, has something like this ever been done? Because I recall seeing something similar merging UDoom and Doom 2 maps, but I can't remember it clearly, it's been so many time!

1ntru said:

Also, has something like this ever been done? Because I recall seeing something similar merging UDoom and Doom 2 maps, but I can't remember it clearly, it's been so many time!

There was a ZD coop wad that combined pairs of Doom 2 maps and added a bunch of ZDoom stuff...not quite the same as here (as it's more of a remix than a straight merge) but nostalgic all the same.

1ntru said:

Sorry for the late bump, but...

Can we consider that last posted version as the final version?

Perhaps you're thinking of Len Pitre's WAD The Patchwork Empire? Each map is a combination of Doom, Doom II, Evilution and Plutonia.

I'm positively begging,Sir,PLEASE POST A LINK? That looks very beautiful!!!! Thankyou for reading my humble plea. (Feel free to LOL)