• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Marnetmar

Bethesda Invites Play Testers to Id Software This Week

Marnetmar said:

http://playtest.bethsoft.com/

gogogogogogogogogo

This link just takes me to Bethesda site, nothing more.

Avoozl said:

Meh, without the original people ID is just another guise of Bethesda.

Can people stop with their copy&paste arguments already?

This news is a little odd. It's been only a few months since we caught wind of Doom 4 entering yet another phase of development hell, and only a few weeks ago that Carmack left. If they're play testing Doom 4--which seems pretty likely--then it must be in a very early stage of development.

Carmack is "not holding my breath".

Well, good thing, too! I don't want Carmack holding my breath.

Seriously, these game journalists don't know that you're supposed to change pronouns and put square brackets to indicate the change, when you do that kind of things? Either 'Carmack is "not holding [his] breath"' or 'Carmack said "I'm not holding my breath"'. There.

Gez said:

Well, good thing, too! I don't want Carmack holding my breath.

Seriously, these game journalists don't know that you're supposed to change pronouns and put square brackets to indicate the change, when you do that kind of things? Either 'Carmack is "not holding [his] breath"' or 'Carmack said "I'm not holding my breath"'. There.

Glad I'm not the only one who was bothered by the lack of professionalism in that sentence.

GoatLord said:

This news is a little odd. It's been only a few months since we caught wind of Doom 4 entering yet another phase of development hell, and only a few weeks ago that Carmack left. If they're play testing Doom 4--which seems pretty likely--then it must be in a very early stage of development.

Hopefully this means DooM 4 is slightly progressing.