Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Disorder

Females in doom3

Should there be females in Doom 3 ???
I mean, not like in Duke, but as in : Female marines, Female medics, etc. etc.
You think of something.

What could they be usefull for?
Aaaah, I know, they might as well be used for cleaning, since there's (probably) a lot of blood in doom 3... ;)

i don't know...but your post made me picture maids coming in after a fight with brooms and mops and stuff:P

doomsick said:

i don't know...but your post made me picture maids coming in after a fight with brooms and mops and stuff:P

Heh *LoL*. Imagine that, funny as hell.

it's a good thing there aren't too many girls here...hey, who was that one who was posting here a while back...was it dexter? i'd like old dexter to read that one;)

That was Dexter.
Haven't heard from her for a while. I'd like to take a minute to sit down and pray to god and thank him for that.
That girl was stupid. =P

i don't miss her at all...but i do miss the replys she got...some real gems, to rival even the illustrious username!

I hope he's dead

j/k

Oh well, who knows what awaits us in the future.
Someone even worse than Username or Dexter???
/shivers again

doomsick said:

well, crack kills...

True..
Seems like whe're the only ones alive here in this forum.

well crack DOES kill...it seems like the amount of posts are way down, too...everyone says there's nothing to talk about, theyjust never thought of the female presense in doom3...at least in a janitorial sense:P

doomsick said:

theyjust never thought of the female presense in doom3

Seems to me, I'm the first to mention this subject.
Well, seriously, in what way could women be usefull in doom?

i believe you are the first...it would be strange to have anyone one else, much less women in the game. you don't have to be a doom purest to realize it's a solitary game. i mean, there was a woman in the novels and look what happened. i rest my case.

Exactly.
Let's just be honest here. Woudn't Doom3 be even better if it had attractive women in it? Although that would distract you from slaying demons from time to time :P

i think i'd be willing to try...just think what that new engine do...only problem is it would give the moms and dads of planet earth something else to bitch about.

doomsick said:

...only problem is it would give the moms and dads of planet earth something else to bitch about.

Mmmm... you're right about that.
But I sure like to take a look at a high-detailed model of a big-breasted chick in army hotpants.

Hey lads, ever heard of this program called ICQ ? You can use it to chat and it's pronounced "I seek you". Geddit ? I seek you ? HA HA HA.

=)
Yes, I am familiar with ICQ.
In fact Mr. Flathead, I allready have YOU on my list.
BTW. How's the weather in Belgium. The weather is terrific in Holland, whoooohoo.

Lord FlatHead said:

Hey lads, ever heard of this program called ICQ ? You can use it to chat and it's pronounced "I seek you". Geddit ? I seek you ? HA HA HA.

Except when you pronounce it in spanish. "ICQ" means something like "I did Coo" whatever that means... :)

Disorder said:

=)
BTW. How's the weather in Belgium. The weather is terrific in Holland, whoooohoo.

I have ICQ myself. And I love Doom. Another thing as well, the Immoral Conduct TC by Cory Whittle has female marines in it! (They're skinny as shit though, they could've just modified the marine sprite and given it breasts, maybe put a few lipstick smears on the inside of the visor on the helmet.. ;)

My ICQ # is 20352913 (I forgot if I had it displayed), and if anyone happens to have MSN (Even better!) if ya want, my email is Astewart41@hotmail.com or rrabbit225@hotmail.com.

Hope somebody'll add me. It'd be nice to talk to a fellow Doomer on ICQ or MSN.

I think they should put various kinds of females in DooM 3. Like different kinds of UAC colonist like a programer,lab tech,scientist or whatever,whether their alive and hiding,mutanized or lying dead in dark corriders with gore spilled all over the walls,floor and stuff. And then some various female marines.

And for "Hell on Earth" levels we should see some post apocalyptic survivers dressed in rags,sometime they'll help you out, by suggesting stuff,or how to get to certain areas quicker on any giving level. Or some satan worshipping rogue gangs that actaully collaberate with the DooM monsters, they're better shots than former marines,but cowardly run and shoot and only gets agressive when they have overwhelming numbers against you, always hollering for more people come kill you,or warning the demons of your presence,saying stupid shit like "THE TRUE MASTERS WILL KILLLLLL YOU!!!!" "YOU'RE DEAD MEAT,BITCH!!!
"HE'S OVER HERE!!! "HE'S OVER HERE!!! HURRY UP!!! COME ON,LET'S
GET HIM!!!!!

Disorder said:

=)

"I am Vulcan. I do not make small talk."

-- Tuvok

Guest Epistax
Zaldron said:

Except when you pronounce it in spanish. "ICQ" means something like "I did Coo" whatever that means... :)

I DID COO???
I C Q

e sa coo
(e is hard e as in cheer, sa is hard a as in say)
it almost works

If there is some NPC action going on, then I want of course some female marines, or starship stewardesses or something. And on the evil side I want a female archvile.

deadnail said:

I expect them, look at Quake 2 for God's sake.

You think there will be a recognizable Quake 2 influence on Doom3? Wouldn´t be bad at all.

That's not what I meant, bucko. Personally I couldn't care less about Quake 2. I'm talking about how that was the first real FPS game to introduce the option of being a chick if you wanted (option, not forced and not lacking).

It's a good topic but unfortunately all the 14 year old virgins around here felt the need to run around giggling at the thought of GeForce 3 rendered boobies. Sad, isn't it?