Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DF88

Green Imps or Purple Imps (Gimps or Pimps)

I'm starting to think that it would've been better if the imps' skin had an amphibian look instead of the insectoid look they have now, I think they've tried too hard to make them look like a xenomorph.

I even think that the eyeless monster idea was taken from Alien too ever since the Hell Knight.

Xerge said:

I'm starting to think that it would've been better if the imps' skin had an amphibian look instead of the insectoid look they have now, I think they've tried too hard to make them look like a xenomorph.

Imps IMHO in real-life would probably look like a cross between a Xenomorph and an amphibian of some type. If they kept the design, gave it frog-like skin, and giant glowing red eyes like the original (and more spikes as well), it'd be perfect IMHO.

DoomzRules said:

Imps IMHO in real-life would probably look like a cross between a Xenomorph and an amphibian of some type. If they kept the design, gave it frog-like skin, and giant glowing red eyes like the original (and more spikes as well), it'd be perfect IMHO.

I can imagine that and yeah, that would be much better, that would be exactly how a modern imp should look like, the spikes don't need to be too big, they can be small but pointy and sharp, like if they were teeth coming out from his skin.