Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
doom2day

what if the cyberdemon dropped a rocket ...

I was thinking one day and i imagined "what if the cyberdemon dropped a rocket and the arachnotron dropped some cells and stuff like that including revenants and the spider mastermind. and if you had a weapon instead of the plasma gun or rocket launcher that could revive dead enimies. it would be helpful if you ran out of bullets and you would be willing to kill some zombies again for some more ammo. at least i thought that would be cool.

You'd basicly have unlimited ammo, what's the fun in that?
I think the fist and chainsaw should be good enough when you're out of bullets.

Dittohead said:

It does. It's called your ISP.

Then they should cost 1000 dollars a day,That way no idiots would fuck around on it.

Dittohead said:

Or how about a gun to revive old dead enemies and make them fight for you on your side? Now that'd be fricken' sweet.

Ports with MBF support can have friendly arch-viles that will revive enemies into a state of... friendliness.

Man Caco, you need to calm down my friend.

They're just throwing ideas around. Who knows, someone might
make a necromancer mod where you revive monsters to fight
with you because of the ideas expressed in this thread.

Caco-Puff said:

Then they should cost 1000 dollars a day,That way no idiots would fuck around on it.

What about the rich idiots?

There's this phrase about "more money than sense" that sums up a lot of rich idiots. In fact, to my experience, most idiot's I've known have been richer than I personally, so go figure.

Caco-Puff, could you really pay $1000 dollars a day, to access the internet? Anyway, the internet was designed to be a free world outside of government restrictions. The last part may have failed, but I'm not gonna let Bill Gates or some other prick take over the net without a fight. Anyway, Doomworld could introduce a charge like SA, but that would get rid of most people here who arent annoying because some people here can't even afford to buy new comps to play Doom III, but contribute to the community. [/rant] :D

Annnnnnnyway, back on topic, I used to wonder why the cyberdemon didn't drop rockets, and why the baron didn't drop a plasma gun (I was little and stupid). However the other gun for reviving enemies sounds like it would make the game to easy. It's much more challenging to use the archvile to your advantage.