Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Milkman

Birthday Bash MegaWAD

PRO'S: WORTH EVERY SECOND! there's just about everything for all doom fans! (as well as some references with a twist!)

CONS: Oversaturated and often Rage Quiting hordes of monsters! (level 6 being a exception though!)

Example:

DO:

Screenshot_Doom_20181130_152421.png

DONT!!!: (i had to go into god mode just to take the picture!!!)

Screenshot_Doom_20181130_151901.png

But overall it definitely shows off how far modding has come with such a old engine! 5/10

Thanks for playing Doctor! I'll take that on board and turn down some of the monster amounts. Were you playing on Ultra Violence?

Screenshots look great, I'd love to playtest it :)

If you're looking for further playtesters (I usually play on HMP or HNTR, and with mods, if you want that perspective) give me a PM with the link and I'll check it out when I can and give you detailed caps and feedback usually.

Last feedback thing I did was this: https://www.doomworld.com/forum/post/1902737

If you are wanting to release this on the 10th I won't have time to test it for you, but I'm very much looking forward to playing it.  Good luck with the release :)

Thank you everyone for helping test it so far! All your feedback has been so valuable, it's really helped me tune the leels to get them to that next rung of quality :)

While I'm soooo close to releasing something on the 10th, I think I'm going release it later in the week knowing it's as polished and considered as it could be.

That's how birthday celebrations work, right?

On 12/7/2018 at 10:52 PM, guitardz said:

If you are wanting to release this on the 10th I won't have time to test it for you, but I'm very much looking forward to playing it.  Good luck with the release :)

Thank you, I'll be sure to let you know when it's public-worthy :)