Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
⇛Marnetmar⇛

Y'know, why don't they make a cinematic comic book universe for old school FPS protagonists?

We need an FPS version of the Super Smash Bros concept - what I mean by that is, why in the unholy name of fuck has a PVP FPS featuring Doomguy, Duke, BJ, Master Chief, Caleb, Gordon Freeman etc not been made yet? Basically like a AAA version of Samsara but with all the greats, old and new.

A man can dream. As for a cinematic universe, id probably enjoy that if it managed to have decent writing. A comedy/drama that doesn’t take itself too seriously would be a great foundation to fit these exaggerated characters into, I’m sure there are actually several ways to do this right but I can’t imagine it turning out that way with current era Hollywood at the helm.

On 12/22/2018 at 4:02 AM, Doomkid said:

We need an FPS version of the Super Smash Bros concept - what I mean by that is, why in the unholy name of fuck has a PVP FPS featuring Doomguy, Duke, BJ, Master Chief, Caleb, Gordon Freeman etc not been made yet? Basically like a AAA version of Samsara but with all the greats, old and new.

to an extent, thats basically quake champions

edit. if they added master chief, serious sam and duke etc. tat would probably spark some interest... would be a copyright nightmare i bet though

Edited by kristus

On 12/22/2018 at 4:02 AM, Doomkid said:

I highly approve of this idea.

What is a "cinematic comic book universe"? Do you mean a series of movies? Why comic book? For that matter, why movies? And beyond that, why a bunch of FPS protagonists from completely different universes of their own? Do any normal people actually care about Duke Nukem or Serious Sam?

2 hours ago, Linguica said:

What is a "cinematic comic book universe"? Do you mean a series of movies? Why comic book? For that matter, why movies? And beyond that, why a bunch of FPS protagonists from completely different universes of their own? Do any normal people actually care about Duke Nukem or Serious Sam?

I do <3