Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fabian

PrBoom+ 2.6.66 (Jun 20, 2023)

Thank you PrBoom+ for the amazing contributions in the community, without you, we wouldn't have many things of what we have today!

May the spirit live on in Woof!, PrBoomX, and DSDA-Doom!

Does PrBoom+ 2.6.66 not support drivers? I downloaded this latest version, I activated the controller in the settings, but it doesn't recognize it, is it because I'm using a DS4 controller via bluetooth in D-input?

Oh shoot. I just looked at the repo and was a little confused as to why it was archived.

Thanks for the community and everybody who helped maintain PrBoom+, especially fabian and Graf.

I'm more than proud to say this was my first ever open source project that I contributed actual code to. So it has a little more than a special place in my heart, besides being my favorite source port ever.

I'm incredibly glad the work is being continued by JadingTsunami, Woof! and DSDA-Doom! Maybe in the future I might take a look into any of those codebases...

May the source port's legacy and everybody in some way involved with PrBoom+ live on forever in Doom history! 🫡

12 hours ago, Vladjslavs Dracvlae said:

Does PrBoom+ 2.6.66 not support drivers? I downloaded this latest version, I activated the controller in the settings, but it doesn't recognize it, is it because I'm using a DS4 controller via bluetooth in D-input? 

I don't think PrBoom+ has controller support. Woof! and dsda-doom do, though.

apolgy for bad english.

where were u wen PRBoom+ BFG-ed.

i was at house eating dorito when
phone ring

"PRBoom+ is frag"

"unf"

---

On a serious note, PRBoom+ was my default choice since I couldn't use the very first switch of Sunlust in CrispyDoom. Now, DSDA is my new favorite :) .

cacosad.jpg

It's been a great ~2 months, I enjoyed being able to work on it a little before it got archived. rest in gibs prboom+, you will be missed. and long live DSDA-Doom!

On 7/2/2023 at 2:00 AM, facespkz said:

It's been a great ~2 months, I enjoyed being able to work on it a little before it got archived. rest in gibs prboom+, you will be missed. and long live DSDA-Doom!

PrBoom+ is the eternal daddy of DSDA-Doom. It will be respected lifelong!

Dad is Dad, Son is Son. 💯💯💪💪💪

Is there any way to force opengl 1.3 mode?  As I have cards that have opengl 2.0, but only partial support.  This causes really weird rendering to happen, as well as in gzdoom with gles enabled.