Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wallabra

The Doomworld Forest

1 minute ago, DRMman said:

*One of the knights turns to you, Knight: he is needed elsewhere right now...*.

Can we follow you? he is a dear friend and a very important ally....

Knight: you and the rest of your group can, this area has been compromised by these beasts.

*The group walks alongside the knights, the sun rises more, the demonic night may be over, however, the battle is not over yet*.

Just now, Lol 6 said:

AAgggh, I'll regret this

*teleports next to them and follows them*

calm down L, you show no hostility towards them, i doubt they would be hostile towards you.

*The now, very large group arrives at the castle, it's extremely larger, even larger then the castle at the camp, no, it was more like a fortress*.

*It is unknown what these knight's end goal is, but perhaps they are nice enough to let the group survive*.

Wait, this doesn't look very forest-y. Where did the trees go?! Did you guys finally burn it all down or something? I was gonna brag about having forest at home.

On the other hand, this is a quieter place. I think everybody's off on their silly adventures. So nobody can accuse me of having a crush or whatever. I don't. Totally not. On anyone. Besides, who would people think I would have a crush on? Pfff!

Edited by Gustavo6046

42 minutes ago, Gustavo6046 said:

So nobody can accuse me of having a crush or whatever. I don't. Totally not. On anyone. Besides, who would people think I would have a crush on? Pfff!

what, like based on pfps, or demeanor? what do you mean?

Wh-whaaaat! Hush! People always say s-stuff like that!

...Although not so much now. This place was kinda silent. It's... honestly relaxing, without all the carnage and the craziness from when everyone's zapping wands and exploding stuff and conjuring evil portals and whatnot. It's nice here. It's nice with you too -- e-er, no, I mean, it was nice until you started s-slanderling me like that! Yeah, uh, yeah, that!

Just now, Gustavo6046 said:

Wh-whaaaat! Hush! People always say s-stuff like that! Although this place was kinda silent. It's... honestly relaxing, without all the carnage and the craziness from when everyone's zapping wands and exploding stuff and conjuring evil portals and whatnot.

yeah yeah, try to derail the topic...

I don't... er... I don't really have a... gahh!

I don't know either - look, I'm more worried that one of those crazy fellas might cause massive chaos out of nowhere. Like some portal or something. I'm glad I get this breather away from that mess.

Mhm. To be fair, it's kinda late out there. Even the wolves are asleep.

On that - why are you still up? And with hard-hitting questions, too, you don't seem very sleepy, I, uh, I suppose.

Just now, Gustavo6046 said:

Mhm. To be fair, it's kinda late out there. Even the wolves are asleep.

On that - why are you still up? And with hard-hitting questions, too, you don't seem very sleepy, I, uh, I suppose.

not that sleepy, stop beating around the bush and tell me what you are thinking!

I'm n-not really thinking anything! I'm r-relaxed, okay? Just... just relaxing. While I can, anyways.

1 minute ago, Gustavo6046 said:

I'm n-not really thinking anything! I'm r-relaxed, okay? Just... just relaxing. While I can, anyways.

you cant be that relaxed, you are purposefully stuttering while talking about having a crush on.....someone...

N-no, I said I didn't have that! That's slander! Lies.. big, big lies! Perhaps I am a little bit less relaxed, but I promise it's not a big deal.