Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wallabra

The Doomworld Forest

Just now, Gustavo6046 said:

N-no, I said I didn't have that! That's slander! Lies.. big, big lies! Perhaps I am a little bit less relaxed, but I promise it's not a big deal.

what are you on about Gustavo?

you decided to share with the thread that you "didnt" have a crush on someone [you still brought it up] so you must let the thread know what you mean!

spit it out

Well, I just mean, people were probably suspicious that I did, maybe because I talked to the same people quite a bit lately, so I said I didn't. Like, we have been talking a lot, for instance. Just wanted to put that to rest in advance. Just... just in case.

Well, I just mean, people were probably suspicious that I did, maybe because I talked to the same people quite a bit lately, so I said I didn't. Like, we have been talking a lot, for instance. Just wanted to put that to rest in advance. Just... just in case.

we are talking  alot because we are friends, right? you brought this whole crush thing up by yourself, nobody ever had this idea in their head except you Gustavo....

Well, yeah, of course. I was afraid others thought something like that. When I read some of what I posted in the past, it almost kind of seemed like that, so I felt like clearing that up in advance.

Well, yeah, of course. I was afraid others thought something like that. When I read some of what I posted in the past, it almost kind of seemed like that, so I felt like clearing that up in advance.

you also have been saying some.....different things to me on other threads as well, such as "yes maam!" and "How Cute"

they are un ordinary, you never said anything like this before.....

Hm? Well. The former doesn't seem too out of the ordinary, they're just like, "yes!", so I don't know what you mean with that. And the latter is referring to the translation thingy.

Nothing seems out of place here.

[reclines back, looking up at the sky]

Hm? Well. The former doesn't seem too out of the ordinary, they're just like, "yes!", so I don't know what you mean with that. And the latter is referring to the translation thingy.

i hope you were just calling the translation cute.....
this is one hell of a conversation

Yeah, duh.

And, huh, true. It's kind of a weird one. I don't even remember what we were talking about anymore, which probably means it wasn't important.

Anwyays, gee, the sky is pretty tonight.

1 minute ago, Gustavo6046 said:

Anwyays, gee, the sky is pretty tonight.

Hahaha! nice cover up! i know what you are doing! i do that all of the time! try to pay attention to another thing to try to change the subject!

im not letting that happen!

Hmm? Wh-what, no, I was just, staring at it already, I just decided to comment on it! Damn, did I step on a sickly duck or something to suddenly deserve all this attention?

1 minute ago, Gustavo6046 said:

Hmm? Wh-what, no, I was just, staring at it already, I just decided to comment on it! Damn, did I step on a sickly duck or something to suddenly deserve all this attention?

Sickly duck? where?

oh, i see..... hheheheheheahahaha!

2 minutes ago, Gustavo6046 said:

No, I don't mean literally, I mean like, you know, "what did I do?", that kinda thing.

i know, i was just creating.... tension? no no no..... i dont know....

Oh, hello again! Ah, that sounds like good news.

1 minute ago, Deathclaw886 said:

i know, i was just creating.... tension? no no no..... i dont know....

Uh... okay. Like some party trick or silly joke or something, I... I guess.

[Yawns quietly, laying back on the grassy ground, and resumes staring at the starry sky. Feeling comfortable, I slowly close my eyes...]

((for real tho, 5 am lol, I will have to continue later))

*Sits down on a rock on the hill*. Seems like we can trust these knights i guess, i wouldn't really call them bad, after all they gave me a new arm.

2 minutes ago, Gustavo6046 said:

Oh, hello again! Ah, that sounds like good news.

[Yawns quietly, laying back on the grassy ground, and resumes staring at the starry sky. Feeling comfortable, I slowly close my eyes...]

((for real tho, 5 am lol, I will have to continue later))

[same with me, its 1:59 where im at]

....zzzz.... *purr*

((Yeah, I guess so too. Thanks, guys! Cya tomorrow, good night! o/ ))

((also, inb4 it's the jojo screen one))

5 hours ago, Deathclaw886 said:

what, like based on pfps, or demeanor? what do you mean?

i thought it was based on pfps so i was just roleplaying like i was le spy team fortress 2

*A new vortex opens near by, several new types of demons march from within the portal, they march towards the castle, it seems battles are far from over now*.